Chapter 33: F*ck Off!

Mutual Destruction's channeling was finally canceled when the countdown timer hit 0.03 seconds. Tito's softened body crumpled onto the ground, and he did not move again.

Suddenly, an eerie silence crept over the Pit.

The group could not believe the scene unfolding before them, Tito had actually died?

Icy Cold Little Hands even pinched his own face while mumbling, "Did our party get annihilated? Are we standing here as spirits?"

While the four were stunned, Ye Ci was not. She took a deep breath. It was finally over. That was so surreal.

"Do you want to keep the guild name and party ID hidden?" the system announcement immediately popped out after Tito had fallen.

Ye Ci chose 'no'. It was not the time to stay hidden. After all, getting First Blood on this dungeon will raise the prestige of the guild. One must go on tolling the bell as long as one was a monk, as she was a member of Steel-Blooded Battle Spear, she should at least fulfill her minimum duties as a guild member.

"Congratulations 'Steel-Blooded Battle Spear's five members for being the first in the world to achieve First Blood for the Cruel Pit dungeon, Rewards: 500 Guild Prestige points, let us remember their names!"

"Congratulations 'Gongzi You' for clearing the Cruel Pit, Rewards: 100 gold coins, 1000 global prestige points, 2 Talent Points."

"Congratulations 'Timely Rain' for clearing the Cruel Pit, Rewards: 100 gold coins, 1000 global Prestige Points, 1 Talent Point."

"Congratulations 'Phoenix Claw' for clearing the Cruel Pit, Rewards: 100 gold coins, 1000 global Prestige Points, 1 Talent Point."

"Congratulations 'Little Icy Cold Hands' for clearing the Cruel Pit, Rewards: 100 gold coins, 1000 global Prestige Points, 1 Talent Point."

"Congratulations 'Icy Cold Little Hands' for clearing the Cruel Pit, Rewards: 100 gold coins, 1000 global Prestige Points, 1 Talent Point."

The World Message channel was spammed by the red words of the System Announcement. At that moment, the entire world exploded. The group's friends channel began beeping nonstop. Little Icy Cold Hands and Icy Cold Little Hands had already experienced such matters and immediately muted their channels. Timely Rain and Phoenix Claw finally were able to mute their friend chat channel and the world returned to silence.

"Gongzi You! You went out with a Wild Party, am I right!" Peacock Blue's message reached Ye Ci just as she was about to mute her private message channel.

"We did not have a MT and a healer, so that's why I randomly looked for two more extra members."

"Little Icy Cold Hands and Icy Little Cold Hands were the ones who cleared Icy Cave with you, and you tell me you met them by chance? Do you think that I'm an idiot?" Peacock Blue raised her voice after hearing Ye Ci's neutral tone, "Are you trying to help them get equipment's!"

"So what? You're the one who asked me to look for members on my own."

"But I did not ask you to form a Wild Party!"

"The achievement belongs to the guild, what do you mean by wild party?" Ye Ci furrowed her eyebrows. She had never liked having arguments over trivial matters, but Peacock Blue was doing exactly that.

"Do not give them any equipment's, you must hand in all MT and healer equipment's!" Peacock Blue continued after a pause, "Give the MT equipment's to Thousand Sunsets, send the healer equipment's directly to me!"

Ye Ci narrowed her eyes, her expression turning cold. This woman, Ye Ci was too lazy to deal with her, but she thought that she could bully her? Finding fault with her, like that, did she think that Ye Ci was just someone soft?