Chapter 46: As long as you shoot properly

The way an expert commander judges a player is entirely different from the way an average player or even an expert player would.

Thousand Sunsets was a very careful person. So even after hearing first hand accounts from Timely Rain and Zero Arsenic's investigation, even after watching the process of obtaining the First Blood in person, as well as studying every single frame of the recording, he still wanted to listen to what Crimson Millions had to say.

"I'm not talking about her skills, you've already seen it for yourself. There's nothing much to say about it, really. She's simply too good. She has a very good grasp of the situation, and is very adaptable to changes." the video reached the part where Ye Ci was firing the cannon, "She was quite a brave one. She tends to solve problems in a very bold fashion, and I'm not used to something like that."

Thousand Sunsets laughed as well, "You were in the army once, and you're still more hesitant than a woman."

Crimson Millions was not angry since they had once been comrades in the army. So he could only laugh out loud, "Better safe than sorry. That's what you taught us."

Zero Arsenic smiled at the two, "So, it's decided then?"

"It is." Thousand Sunsets said as he slammed his hand onto the table.

With a shocked expression, Crimson Millions said, "Guy, you must be kidding."

The duo shook their head.

"You are the ones who are truly bold..." Crimson Millions muttered as he rolled his eyes.

Due to a lack of sleep, Ye Ci was currently dozing in class. By the time class ended she was already slumped over the table.

Fang Shushu, at the same table as her, started teasing, "What happened to you? Did you secretly go on a date with some guy last night?

Ye Ci grinned, "I wish. I just don't have the time for that. I'd spent last night clearing the Automaton Formation."

"You guys are tenacious. We've just cleared cruel pit recently and you've already started exploring the Automaton Formation. It must've been quite hard." Fang Shushu laughed. "We were exploring the same dungeon yesterday, our party has been annihilated so many times that I'm about to cry. I've heard that we'll explore it again today. I'm almost out of money for repairing my equipment."

"Cleared it." Ye Ci yawned.

"Huh?" Fang Shushu's eyeballs popped out of their sockets, she thought she'd misheard what Ye Ci had said, "Are you serious?"

Fang Shushu pestered Ye Ci with questions but she remained silent. A clear voice then suddenly rang out from outside of the classroom, "Shushu," it was a very familiar voice. Ye Ci raised her head and saw Qin Churuo running towards where she was sitting.

Fang Shushu's face instantly gained a a shade of red when she heard Qin Churuo calling her name, "Senior Qin."

The two greeted each other and Qin Churuo stated his business, "Shushu, you're close to that Gongzi, right?"

Fang Shushu subconsciously nodded, "You could say that."

"The first thing I heard after when I arrived in campus today was that Steel-Blooded Battle Spear had cleared the Automaton Formation last night and won First Blood. I also heard that Gongzi You was a member of the party that did it."

"Oh." Despite having already heard the news from Ye Ci, Fang Shushu was still mildly shocked. She cast a glance at Ye Ci, who was unfortunately fast asleep, and completely disregarding the two of them.

"The forums went crazy. People are asking for Steel-Blooded Battle Spear to release videos of them clearing the dungeon. The guild refused. I just hope you can contact Gongzi You and ask if she is willing to help us out."