Chapter 141

Ye Ci's guess was correct. The man with the Obsidian Staff was Sinbad, the main healer of Awing the Heavens. His equipment was top tier and his skill was among the best. Although he was Ye Ci's opponent, he could easily be among the top 20 healers in Fate.

He had a high healing capacity and could dish out tremendous amount of damage. This was a rather rare trait among Clerics. Ye Ci, at least, did not know of many offensive type Clerics.

It could be said that thanks to this main healer, Awing the Heavens had become one of the top guilds in the Northern Continent.

Such a person could not be taken out easily. However, his luck ran out today. He ran into someone who shouldn't even show up. That person was Gongzi You.

From the very moment members of Awing the Heavens stepped into the circle, they were designated as enemies. Fleeting Time was her intended target. However, it was Ye Ci's common practice to hide herself at the rear of her team and she would not show herself easily, and she deduced that Fleeting Time would do the same and hide at the very rear of Awing the Heavens' formation.

She was correct. Fleeting Time was indeed lurking around the rear of Awing the Heavens. His sole mission was to grab the flags. As for everything else, they were none of his concern.

With Fleeting Time temporarily out of sight, Ye Ci focused her attention on Sinbad, since she had nothing better to do.

Empowered Hunter's Mark, Falcon Protection, Rapid Fire. It was the combo that Ye Ci had always used. These simple skills screeched through the air towards Sinbad.

Fwish, fwish, and bright red damage values appeared above Sinbad, taking away more than half of his hit points.

Sinbad was adept in PVP and was the main healer of Awing the Heavens. It was a very common sight for him to be the focus of enemy attention during a fight. He was prepared for the incoming attack, but was utterly startled by its ferocity.

He knew he was under attack by a Hunter and that he had suffered from attack from the Hunters from Black Plum Guild in the past. Since when were their attacks so ferocious?

Before he could even react, another of Ye Ci's skills, Scorpion Stinger, buried itself into his body. In the list of skills most hated by mage classes, the Hunter's Scorpion Stinger was among the top 3.

There was no other reason other than the fact that the skill caused a rage-inducing debuff after dishing out high damage to its target. The debuff would drain a player affected by Scorpion Stinger's mana for 8 seconds. To make matters worse, the skill had a cooldown of 1 second and its debuff could be stacked up to a staggering 12 times. At 3 stacks, melee classes such as Warriors and Barbarians would have their mana instantly drained. At 8 stacks, even classes like Sorcerers, Clerics and Warlocks which had a lot mana could not last for 10 seconds.

Sinbad creased his eyebrows after noticing the debuff. Because of the existence of this skill, he had even embedded a gem into his equipment which gave him a 30% chance of ignoring the mana drain effect. Although it was as low as 30%, not many Scorpion Stingers that had landed on him were able to affect him with the debuff. But today, the first hit was able to trigger the debuff. Was it his unlucky day?

Sinbad did not dwell on the matter. After all, the gem had only a 30% chance of activating; it was only normal to get hit. He healed himself and began searching for the Hunter who had attacked him.

Just then, a Viper Fang and a Scorpion Stinger landed on him.

The debuff stacked!

Sinbad once again furrowed his eyebrows. He shrugged it off and healed himself again. This time however, he was already affected by 2 debuffs. One of them dealt damage to him over time, while the other was continuously draining his mana. How troublesome.