Chapter 56: The most important thing is, Does he treat you well?

"Confirm the trade." said Ye Ci. Remote Depths was still recovering from the excitement of meeting Gongzi You in person. He hadn't even noticed what Ye Ci had put into the trade column. He slowly shifted his gaze to what was being traded after a reminder from Ye Ci. His legs almost gave way.

Sword back Hold:

Purple Equipment

Defense: 271-347

Required level: 0

Required Strength: 105

Special attribute: 64% of physical attacks blocked, 52% chance of blocking magic attacks, bonus 80-110 defense, increased 20% block chance.

Special attribute: All skills level +1.

Special attribute: Increases mana by 10.

Special attribute: Bonus 10 resistance to Burn, Frost and Poison damage.

Class: Warrior, Knight.

"M-miss, I-I-I d-don't h-have that m-m-m-m-much money..." Remote Depths stuttered even more.

"Hurry up and accept the trade." Ye Ci was puzzled to see Bai Mo's reaction. Poor thing, to be so overexcited because of a shield, he must've never seen a truly top-notch piece of equipment before.

"I r-really d-don't have that m-much money..." Remote Depth's face reddened even further, "C-can y-you w-wait for a moment? I-I-I w-will borrow some m-money from m-m-my sister."

"For me to lend you some money just so that you can buy something from me? Am I the idiot or are you the idiot?" Ye Ci decided that she had enough fun with Remote Depths and revealed her true identity.

Remote Depth's was once again dumbfounded. He stared at Ye Ci for a full 3 minutes, as if he was studying an alien. He then asked in a meek voice, "Ye Ci?"

"What?"

Remote Depth's let out a breath. The next thing he did was something that Ye Ci hadn't expected. He 'gracefully' accepted the shield and said, "Silly girl, do you have any money? Give me some. I'll go buy some equipment."

......

What defines a shameless person? Just look at Remote Depths.

Ye Ci's lips formed a slight smile, "You like it?"

"Of course I do! You're just too goddamned amazing!" Remote Depths even kissed the shield. If he could hug it as he slept, he definitely would.

"I got this right from under Wandering Cloud's nose. If you're going to walk around in Tang Dynasty with that thing..." Ye Ci let out a mischievous laugh.

"Oh?" Wandering cloud was Tang Dynasty's MT and the vice guild leader as well. His equipment was awesome and his character was equally 'awesome' as well. Remote Depths' curiosity was immediately aroused after learning that Ye Ci had snatched the shield away from Wandering Cloud.

Ye Ci gave a brief explanation to Remote Depths, minus the part about her past life and also gave him some words of caution, "You're in Tang Dynasty right now. Don't just walk around with that shield casually. He might do something to you."

Remote Depths laughed. He stored the shield into his inventory and ruffled Ye Ci's hair. She slapped his hand away, and he yelped in pain. "I'm not as skillful as you, but I'm not afraid of him. Don't worry about me. Besides, Tang Dynasty is just a guild, not a friggin bank vault. I can just leave anytime I want."

Ye Ci was about to continue her conversation with Remote Depths when she received a pigeon from Zero Arsenic, asking her to report to the guild encampment. She creased her eyebrows. She left on her steed, not forgetting to once again advise Remote Depths to not show off the Sword back Hold.