-3-

Jungkook's words hang in the air, the weight of his confession almost suffocating.

You feel a sudden jolt of recognition, a sense of dawning realization that the girl he is talking about is none other than you. The shock of this revelation leaves you reeling, your mind struggling to process the implications of his words.

For a moment, you are frozen in place, unable to speak or move.
You cannot believe that Jungkook, your husband's friend, has been harboring feelings for you all this time. The thought of it fills you with a sense of dread, a fear that this revelation will destroy the fragile balance of your life.

"I...I don't know what to say," you stammer, your voice barely above a whisper. "I had no idea that you felt this way."

Jungkook looks at you, his eyes filled with a mixture of longing and regret. "I know it's wrong," he says, his voice heavy with emotion. "I shouldn't feel this way about you, but I can't help it. You're just...you're everything to me."

You feel a sense of panic rising within you, a fear that this confession will tear apart the fabric of your life. You cannot allow yourself to be drawn into this, to risk everything for the sake of a fleeting passion.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook," you say, your voice firm and resolute. "But I can't let this happen. You're my husband's friend."

Jungkook nods, his eyes downcast. "I understand," he says, his voice barely audible. "I just...I had to tell you. I couldn't keep it inside any longer."

You cannot shake the feeling that things will never be the same again. The tension between you and Jungkook lingers in the air, a reminder of the passion that could have been, but never will be.

Your mind is in a whirlwind, unable to grasp the reality of what has just transpired. Your heart is pounding in your chest, a wild, untamed thing that threatens to burst free from its confines.

You are lost in a sea of emotion, a maelstrom of confusion and disbelief. The world around you feels surreal, as if you have stepped into a dream.

You start to feel dizzy. Did this really just happened? The girl Jungkook was talking about this whole time were you?

Your husband's closest friend, the one you've known for years, cannot possibly be harboring such emotions for you. It seems like a cruel joke, a twisted fantasy that your mind cannot fathom. Your heart races with fear and confusion, and panic sets in as you frantically search for any witnesses to this forbidden affection.

You feel like a character in a tragic play, caught in a web of deceit and betrayal. The world around you seems to blur and fade, as you struggle to come to terms with the unthinkable.

In a moment of truth, a friendship shattered.

"I'm not expecting you to have the same feelings like me. You don't have to say anything. I know this is overwhelming for you right now but I can't help it. I slowly fell for you. Every day a little bit more. Until I couldn't stop it anymore. It's killing me and I don't know how to stop this. I tried everything. I thought maybe if I go and distract myself with other women I would forget you but I was wrong. You're everything I want." Jungkook starts tearing up as he finally releases the truth that has been weighing on his heart.

You have a desire to shout at him, to flee and erase this moment from memory. Yet, you also feel pity for his plight. Though you attempt to speak, no words escape your lips. Time itself seemeth to stand still, as your mind swirls in a sea of overwhelming emotions.

"What are you doing here?"

As you stand there, lost in thought, a sudden interruption jolts you back to reality. A voice, familiar yet unexpected, pierces through the silence. You turn around, and there he is - Namjoon, standing at the door, his gaze fixed upon you both.