-18-

"Tae?" You slowly speak up, your voice is trembling and your eyes are glued to the scene in front of you.

Taehyung looks up to you, as soon as he hears your voice. "Y/n" he mumbles as you make eye contact with his glossy eyes.

His eyes were bloodshot red, so you knew he has been crying for a while.
Probably since hours.

Standing up from the floor, he walks towards you. You breathed in and out slowly. He holds your hand as he stops in front of you.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I'm so sorry for yesterday. Please don't leave me. You know how much I love you. I love you more than I love myself. I don't want to live in this world without you next to me." His voice cracked and his trembling hands were gripping your arms now. He had a pleading look on his face.

You looked at him confused. "What do you mean Tae?"

"I woke up and you were gone, I thought you left me. You have no idea how I felt when I couldn't find you. I thought I lost you forever." It was so hard for you to look at him, while he was in this kind of state.

You avoided his eyes. You were scared that you would give something away if you looked at him.

"I didn't left you Tae, I would never." You were trying to hold back your tears so bad. You felt so sorry for hurting him while he was always the one, who did everything to make you happy.

"Where were you then, at this time?" His chest rose and fell like he was nervous.

As you took a deep breath, you turned your head and met his eyes. They were full of worry, sadness and pain.

"I just needed to get some fresh air. I took a short walk at the park. I'm sorry for making you worry so much." You rose your hand and placed it on his cheek. A tear dropped from his eye and landed on your finger. You slowly wiped it away with your thumb and caressed his cheek.

"I'm so sorry Tae." You couldn't hold back your tears anymore and hugged him. You rested your head on his neck and let the tears fall.

Taehyung hugged you back and caressed your head, playing with your hair. "Don't be sorry babe, I misinterpreted the situation. It was my fault, I promise to trust you more now. I promise not to argue with you anymore. But please stop crying, you know I can't stand it when you cry."

His words broke your heart even more. Even in this situation where he was the one who was being betrayed, he was still the one who was apologizing to you.

You hugged him even closer, the scene from earlier not leaving your mind. The way he looked so broken on the floor, crying. It was too much for you.

He slowly picked you up in bridal style and carried you back to your shared bedroom and covered you with the blanket. He placed you on the bed and layed next to you.

He put his arms over you and gave you kisses on your forehead. "I promise I will always be with you. No matter what, I won't ever give up on you. I won't ever give up on us."

----------------

Namjoon was hanging the tea bag into his mug. He sat down on the chair and let out a sigh.

"Couldn't sleep last night?" Yoongi asks him as he enters the kitchen.

"No, not at all." Namjoon puts his hand on his forehead and frowns.

"You should really learn to rest a little." Yoongi said as he moves around, preparing his coffee.

He stops as his eyes land on the shattered glass pieces from the vase, laying on the floor. "What happened last night?" Yoongi asks him, now in a more serious tone.