-30-

Jungkook arrived at the park and looked around, searching for you everywhere.

"Y/n?" He shouted.

His heart was beating like crazy because you sounded so worried earlier on the phone. If something would happen to you, he wouldn't be able to live anymore.

"Look who arrived" Taehyung said and stepped in front of him.

Jungkook stood still. He didn't understand what was going on. "What are you doing here?"

"You came here to meet with y/n am I right?" Taehyung laughed.

To Jungkook this didn't make any sense. Why would you call him but send Taehyung to meet with him? Or maybe she got caught by Taehyung while she wanted to meet with him? "Where is she? What did you do to her?" Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung continued laughing. "I did nothing. I didn't have to do anything because she chosed me over you by herself."

Jungkook shook his head. He knew that you would never do this "That's bullshit." He took Taehyung by his collar. "You made her do this."

"Don't you realize it Jungkook? I'm her husband and the father of her child. She will always chose me. You can't compete with me." Taehyung smiled.

"Stay away from her" Jungkook warned him and tightened his grip.

Taehyung pushed him away from him and punched him in the face. Jungkook fell backwards to the ground. "How could you do this? We grew up together! We were brothers! Was it all just a lie to you?" Taehyung shouted.

"Why am I always the one who has to suppress his feelings?" Jungkook shouted and stood back up. "I'm done with hiding my feelings! Yes, I fell in love with her and you know what? She loves me too! I'm not going to give up on her, I'm going to fight for us and we will end up together!" Jungkook continued shouting and punched Taehyung back.

"You will stay away from her! If you care about her, then you will stay away from her." Taehyung yelled. "No one would ever approve your relationship with her anyway, especially not me. It would cause so much drama and y/n would only suffer because of this. You would never be able to make her happy don't you get it? You would ruin her life. So if you really love and care for her, you would let her go." Taehyung explained.

"I can make her happier than you ever did" Jungkook said and stepped towards him.

"How could you ever make her happy? Once this affair becomes public it's over for you both. You couldn't step one foot outside anymore because you would be the reason BTS got ruined and people would hate you. So if I would be you I would stay away from her before it gets ugly." Taehyung said.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung to the ground and started beating him. He couldn't hold his anger anymore.

Suddenly he felt someone hugging him from behind and taking him away from Taehyung. When he turned around he saw Namjoon.

"What do you think you're doing?" Namjoon shouted and grabbed Jungkook by his shoulders. "Don't you understand that it's over? It's time to let her go. She will only suffer with you."

"She's suffering because of you!" Jungkook said and pushed Namjoon off of him.

Namjoon sighed. "Look Jungkook I really don't want to do this but if you don't let her go, I have to chose other ways to keep her away from you."

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked confused.

"If you don't stay away from her, Taehyung will have to take her son away from her." Namjoon said with a straight face.