-22-

You were standing in the kitchen of Jungkook's apartment, while watching him cook for you two.

Yes, you were with Jungkook in his apartment again while Taehyung was at the dorm with your son.

Jungkook decided to spend the day with you since you both couldn't be alone the past few days.

"Wow I never knew you could cook that well kookie," you praised him.

"I want to eat your food one day too," he quickly glanced towards you but shifted his concentration right back to cooking.

"I have to warn you, I'm not as good as you. Taehyung is the one who mostly cooks for me," you shrugged.

You notice how his smile disappeared after hearing you talk about Taehyung.

"I'm sorry koo, I didn't mean too..." you were trying to make it right but he cut you off. "it's okay babe" he said and continued to cook.

He shifts his gaze from the frying pan to you and clears his throat. "So.. about Taehyung and you.. does he really think about a second child?"

"He does but I told him I'm not ready for it yet. He would never force me for something like this. Even though he really wants more kids, he is very understanding that I don't feel ready," you tried to assure him that he has nothing to worry about but the look on his face still remains sad.

"By the way, how did Namjoon find out?" You were trying to change the topic.

"I don't really know but it doesn't matter, he just knows and he got even more annoying after he found out" Jungkook shrugged.

"Do you think he will tell? Kook I'm scared..." but then he cupped your cheeks with his strong hands and looked you in the eyes. "don't be scared. As long as I'm with you, he can't do anything to you. And trust me, he won't tell anyone. All he cares about is not causing any scandals so he would never tell," he spun back around and continued cooking.

"I'm even convinced that he's as afraid as we are about anyone finding out our secret" he said after a while and laughs.

You chuckle and walk over to him. Hugging him from behind, inhaling deeply, you took in the sweet scent of his perfume. You lifted your hand and pulled on his hair.

"Don't tease me while I'm cooking" Jungkook smiled.

You laughed and started kissing his neck. He turned around and gripped your wrist, pushing you against the kitchen counter and kissing you deeply. He worked his mouth against yours, slowly and softly. His arms made their way to your back and lifted you up, making you sit on the counter.

He was now standing between your legs while his arms gripped your waist. He continues kissing you while you started gripping his soft hair and moaning between the kisses.

He finally pulled back catching his breath. He licked along his bottom lip while staring at you. You smirked in return and a blush coated your cheeks.

He pulled you close and lifted you up from the counter. Your arms wrapped around his back and stomach, while he led you toward his bedroom.

He lays you down in the middle of his bed and slowly hoovers above you, not taking his lips from yours. His hands moved through your hair, keeping you in place.

He was showing you to whom you belonged. It was an unbelievable feeling and you wanted more, not getting enough.

You moaned as his tongue pushed through to meet yours. He kissed you so deeply, that there was no part of you that didn't know who you belonged to.

His swollen lips kissed your lips, your jaw and your neck. Your hands gripping his shirt tightly from the back, wanting nothing more than to take it off of him.