-33-

You're holding the positive pregnancy test in your shaky hands and stare at it.

How could you do such a thing? How could you be so careless?

You are close to tears so you put the test on the table in front of you and lean back on the sofa to close your eyes.

What will happen now?

Are you going to tell Jungkook about this? Do you even want to keep the baby? How can you hide this from Taehyung?

So many questions that you're worrying about.

Of course normally you would be super happy to have a child with Jungkook but the situation with Taehyung is still critical. You don't know what Taehyung would do if he found out about this pregnancy.

You imagine what it would be like if Jungkook knew about this pregnancy.

You are sure that he would risk it all so that you would break up with Taehyung. Jungkook is so stubborn, he would do anything for his child and that is exactly what scares you. You are afraid that he would get himself into big trouble or that he could hurt Taehyung.

You put your hand on your stomach and rub your thumb on it. Even though this baby is only a few weeks old, you already have strong feelings for your baby.
You are determined to keep this baby no matter what.

You hear the door opening and you knew that Taehyung came back home. You immediately get up and take the test from the table to hide it in your pocket.

You see how he comes to you with a smile even if you can clearly tell that his smile is no longer as real as it used to be.

He puts his arm around your waist and gives you a kiss. "How was your day?" he asks you while looking into your eyes.

"Good" you simply respond back.

Things have always stayed awkward between you both after Taehyung found out about your affair. It's crazy how happy you two were and now you feel like he's a stranger for you.

Part of you wonders if you'd even be having any of these problems if you would have never betrayed him.

But then part of you wonders if this was inevitable. Maybe he just wasn't right for you since the beginning. Maybe something else would have happened that would break you both apart.

He snuggles his head on your neck and his loving and caring arms pulls you to him. "I really missed you" he mumbles against your skin with his soft lips.

You wished that you could make him as happy as he used to be but you know that it's too late for you two. You really want to make him happy but it just doesn't feel right with him anymore.

You push him slightly away from you to signal him that you don't want his hug right now, but he doesn't seem to notice because he's still holding you tightly in his arms.

You see your son come into the living room and you use that opportunity to push Taehyung completely away from you. He looks at you confused first but when you gesture towards your son he understands your behavior and turns towards him.

"Did you miss your dad today?" he asks, stretching out his arms.

"Yes" he screams and runs to him to hug him.

While the two of them were playing together, you go upstairs to your room and sit on your bed.

You really need to find a way to meet with Jungkook without Taehyung getting suspicious again.

You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't notice Taehyung entering the room.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks you as he makes his way to the bed.