-35-

"What?" Jungkook looked at you with a his big eyes. "Really? This baby is mine? You're pregnant from me?"

"Yes kook, that's why I wanted to meet you. To tell you about this" you told him while holding his hands. "There isn't a chance that this baby is from Taehyung, I can guarantee you."

Jungkook's eyes got filled with tears again but this time it was because of happiness.
He put his hand on your stomach and kneeled down in front of you. He looked at your stomach with his big eyes that showed pure amazement mixed with excitement and pure happiness.

The eyes of a man who just found out, he's going to become a father.

Then he started smiling and crying. His emotions were a pure mess. He leaned his forehead on you and started placing soft kisses on your stomach.

It was was an incredible moment and you knew that he's happy about the news. You couldn't hold back your tears anymore too.

"I'm becoming a father?" Jungkook looked at you while crying.

"You're becoming a father." You replied with a smile.

He hugged you and in a quick movement, he lifted you up and turned you around. "I love you, I love you so much. Seriously what I feel right now is far beyond love, I can't even explain it, but all I can say is that you own my heart. For all of eternity."

"You own my heart too, kook. For all of eternity" you replied and hugged him back.

Then he let go of you and his expression changed to a worried one. "How are you? Are you feeling okay? Do you have any pain? Have you visited a doctor already?"

You started laughing. It was beautiful. The way he cared for you because you were carrying his little world inside you.

"I'm okay koo. I just have real bad morning sickness and sometimes I feel dizzy but that's normal" you assured him. "I don't have any pain or anything."

"Are you taking care of yourself? Are you eating well?" He kept bombarding you with questions.

You sigh. "Yes I am."

"From now on you will only rest. I won't let you get stressed anymore. I will even carry you on my own arms everywhere if I have to" he said.

You chuckled. "Don't you think that's a bit too much? I'm just pregnant and not ill."

"A bit too much?" He repeated offended and raised his voice. "That's our little baby, our everything. I would do anything for you both."

He put his hands on your stomach again and smiled. "I still can't believe this" he whispered.

"Me too" you said. "But Jungkook?"

"Yes?" His eyes wandered back to you.

"What will happen now?" You asked him slowly.

"Don't worry about things like that now." He said.

"But Jungkook.." you insisted.

"No" he cut you off. "I don't want you to stress yourself. Our baby is the most important thing right now. I will handle everything with Taehyung but I want you to completely stay out of everything. You will come with me and stay with me from now on."

"No," you immediately replied.

"You are" he cut you off again.

"Jungkook no, I can't. I can't do it. I have to go back." You shook your head.

"No, you don't have to," Jungkook insisted.

"Jungkook you know I have to. Taehyung is and will be always the father of my child, I can't just leave without saying anything" you stare at him with a pleading look. "My son is there, I have to go back."