-32-

It has been 2 weeks already since you cheated on Taehyung again.

He didn't suspect anything and you were grateful for that.

Jungkook has been messaging you again once a day but you always deleted the messages after replying back to him. You were too scared to get caught.

You were in the kitchen preparing some food. Yuna wanted to visit you today.

You haven't spoken to her since a long time but she messaged you, saying she missed you and wants to visit you again.

You heard the doorbell ringing and rushed to the door. "Hey!" You greeted her.

"Hey" she stepped inside and hugged you tightly. "I missed you so much" she said.

"I missed you too!" You said and let her go. "Are you hungry? I made some food."

"Oh yes, I'm starving" she removed her coat and hung it up.

She followed you into the kitchen and leaned against the counter.

"So how are things with Jimin?" You asked her.

"Really good, he's so cute and thoughtful. I'm really happy to have him." Yuna said with a bright smile.

It made you happy seeing her happy. You always knew that Jimin was a good guy and you were glad that he treated your best friend right.

"And you?" Yuna said.

"What about me?" You asked her confused.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm asking, how are things with Taehyung?"

"Oh." You didn't exactly know how to answer this because things were still not good between you both and you felt like you even got more distant after you slept with Jungkook again.

"Not really good" you mumbled.

Yuna looked at you with a concerned expression. "What do you mean not good?"

You clear your throat and pick up a glass of water. "We barely talk," you say, right before taking a sip.

You don't want to talk about it too much, you just want that to be the end of the conversation, but Yuna keeps asking you for more details.

"Is he the one who doesn't want to talk or you?" She asked.

You placed your water on the counter again and sighed. "It's me. I just can't do it. It feels like somehow I still love him but somehow my feelings for him died? It's so weird but one thing I know for sure is that I don't love him like I used to love him."

Yuna moved over to you and placed her hand on yours. "Taehyung is a good guy, why don't you let things get back to how it used to be? I'm sure he's trying hard to win your heart back."

Your eyes swing to hers and you do your best to hide your exasperation. You didn't want things to get back to how it used to be. You want Jungkook.

But you knew that there's no chance for you both because Taehyung would take your son away from you as soon as he would find out about you both dating.

You were still clinging to a hope that you would somehow find a way to be with Jungkook. You were clinging to a hope that isn't there. Which is why you spend hours every day, thinking for a resolution to this.

But there is nothing that you could do.
It was Jungkook or your son. And you could never chose another man over your son.

Your eyes well up with tears but you're not sure why you feel like crying.

Yuna noticed your tears and released a sigh full of regret. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought up this topic."

"It's okay" You grabbed your plate of food and walked towards the living room, Yuna following you with her plate.

You both sit down at the couch and started eating.

"So where's Taehyung now?" She looked up from her plate to you.

"He's at the park with our son" you replied.

"He really loves kids right? He's a great father." She said. "Doesn't he want a lot of kids?"

You slowly glanced towards her and nodded. You gripped your fork and looked back down at your plate.

"Have you ever thought about a second child?" She asked.

You sighed. "How would I think about a second child when I'm not sure of my feelings anymore and it's so awkward between us?"

"I'm just saying that he really loves kids and I'm sure he really wants a second child so desperately." She scoots her fork aimlessly around her plate.

You were tired of this conversation so you don't respond to her again. She's right. You also could sense that Taehyung really wanted another child but you just couldn't do it. You couldn't become pregnant from him when you were in love with someone else. It would just tie you more to him and you didn't want that.

She frowned, and stared at you with obvious annoyance. "Okay, I'm sorry. I won't talk about these things anymore" Yuna said and guided her fork to her mouth.

Yuna opened her mouth, wanting to make another attempt to start a conversation but you suddenly felt uneasy.

You let your fork fall and stood up holding your mouth with your hand. You hurried towards the bathroom because you felt like throwing up.

Yuna got startled and didn't understand what just happened. "Y/n?" She yelled and followed you. "Are you okay?" She asked, standing at the bathroom door.

You sat down at the ground feeling dizzy. "I- I don't feel good, I feel dizzy."

Yuna hurried towards you and her eyes went wide. "Y/n" she said. "Are you pregnant?" She screamed.

You put your hand against your chest, feeling the pounding of your heart. No, No, No that can't be.

Becoming pregnant was the last thing you want right now. But you could feel that you were definitely pregnant.

"Omg" Yuna gasped. "You just told me that things aren't good between you and Taehyung but it looks like it's actually really good" she said happily.

If Taehyung would find out about your pregnancy, he would immediately know that you cheated on him again.

Because Taehyung hasn't touched you for more than months.

This baby is Jungkook's.