-5-

Your whole body stiffens as you open the door and see Jungkook standing before you like a statue, his eyes fixed on yours.

He leans against the door, his body relaxed. His posture is confident, as if he's completely at ease in his own skin. He stands tall and proud, his shoulders back and his chest puffed out. You can tell that he takes pride in his appearance, and that he's used to getting attention from those around him.

His hair is a deep shade of brown, almost black, and it looks soft to the touch. It's styled in a messy yet intentional way, with strands falling over his forehead and brushing against his cheeks. You can't help but notice how his hair seems to perfectly complement his outfit, which consists of a black leather jacket over a white t-shirt and ripped jeans.

As you take in his appearance, you notice the intensity in his eyes. They're dark and piercing, almost as if he's looking straight through you. You can't help but feel a little intimidated by the way he's staring at you, but at the same time, you're drawn to him like a moth to a flame.

Despite the intensity in his eyes, there's a hint of playfulness in his smile. It's almost as if he's daring you to come closer, to see what he's really made of. You can't help but feel a little bit of excitement at the thought.

"What are you doing here Jungkook?" you ask him as your mind races a million miles a minute.

"Well, I was expecting a special guest today but she didn't came and it was getting really boring with the boys so I told them I'm leaving to meet with some friends."

"So why are you here then?"

"To see my special guest of course." He entered the apartment, as if he owned the place, without a care within, "Taehyung said that you didn't wanted to come." He glanced around with a nonchalant air and lounged on the couch with a lazy grace

"That's right. I think it's the best for everyone, when I stay away from you." You follow him to the couch, trying to avoid any form of eye-contact.

Jungkook stood up from the couch, coming closer to you with every step. "And you think that when I don't see you, I will just forget about you?" His voice was low and husky, sending shivers down your spine. He approached you with a sense of purpose, each step bringing him closer until he stood before you, a towering presence that seemed to fill the room. You could feel the heat emanating from his body, a stark contrast to the chill that hung in the air.

"Yes, that's what I think." You stutter.

Your heart raced as you struggled to maintain your composure. You refused to meet his gaze, afraid that if you did, you would be lost in the depths of his eyes. You could sense his desire, his need for you, and it both thrilled and terrified you.

Jungkook is now standing in front of you. He's so close now, you can feel the warmth of his breath cutting through the cold air. You refuse to look at him, because you fear he'd probably kiss you and you don't know how you would react to it this time.

Suddenly he spins you and shoves you against the door, grabbing both of your wrists. He presses them against the wall above your head as he says, "It's so funny how you think that you are that easy to forget." He let out a short laugh. "Did you already forget what I told you? That I tried everything possible to forget you but nothing made me forget about those beautiful eyes, that beautiful smile and that beautiful face?"

Jungkook leaned in closer, his breath hot against your skin. You could feel the softness of his lips, tantalizingly close, and you wondered what it would be like to taste them. But you were afraid, afraid of what it would mean, afraid of the power he held over you.

You are shocked at his sudden behavior. You look at him and the look in his eyes completely captivates you. He looks hopeful and hungry and completely confident.