-20-

In the morning, you wake late and with Taehyung having his arms around you. You try to sit up but realize how sore your body is from last night. Memories of last night oozes over you.

The way Taehyung was so caring to you and hold you so tightly the whole time during the movie night. The way he then carried you to bed and you both laid there talking about everything for hours. And the way he finally kissed and made love to you.

He was right when he said it's going to be an unforgettable night.

You feel Taehyung's fingers trail down your stomach, indicating that he's awake.

You turn towards him. His hazel eyes look brighter under the sunlight, which shines directly at his face. He gives you a smile. "Good Morning Angel."

"Good Morning babe," You lean over to kiss him. "Yesterday was beautiful. Thank you for it, I love you."

His smile deepens. "That's all I wanted to hear," he kisses you back before standing up to get dressed.

"Oh by the way," he stops and turns around to face you. "I forgot to tell you yesterday but Jungkook is coming today over dinner," Taehyung said and grabbed his pants from the floor.

Your eyes widen and you straighten your position. "What? Why?"

"I don't know. He wanted to spend more time with me," Taehyung was pulling up his pants.

"That's weird. Out of no where?" You ask him.

"Yes, I don't really know why but I'm happy he wants to be closer with me again," he smiles and goes downstairs after he fully dressed himself.

You still sit in your bed, wondering why Jungkook would want to spend more time with Taehyung. You decide to ask him about this, so you take your phone and call him.

------------

Jungkook was laying in his bed, looking at the ceiling. He didn't sleep the whole night because his thoughts were full of you.

He sighs and rolls to his side but then he hears his phone ringing. He grabs it from his nightstand and starts smiling when he sees your name. He's trying to calm his pounding hard before he answers the call.

"Y/n?" He answers.

"Hey, it's me. How are you?"

He closes his eyes and leans back. Hearing your voice calms him so much and makes him forget all his stress. "I miss you and I'm nearly dying because I can't hold you in my arms but besides that, I'm fine."

He hears a chuckle coming from the other end of the line. "I miss you too, koo. But I heard we're going to see each other again today? What's that about?" You ask him curiously.

He sighs and brings his hand to his forehead, slowly rubbing against it. "Don't ask, it's a long story. Let's just say I was forced to do it. But I'm happy that I get to see you again."

"You're happy to see who again?" Jungkook shrugs as he hears another voice in the room. He looks up and sees Jimin entering through the door.

"I will call you back later." Jungkook says before he hangs up and looks back to Jimin, who is grinning from ear to ear.

"Our golden Maknae has a girlfriend? Tell me more," he teases and throws himself on the bed.

"Just shut up Jimin. Where even were you the whole night?" Jungkook says and stands up to get ready for the day.

"I stayed at my own apartment," Jimin said and looked away.

"You do know that you use the same excuse over and over again these days. It's getting suspicious, where have you really been?" Jungkook pulled out some clothes from his closet.

"Worry about yourself. Namjoon looks really angry these days because of your fight with him. What is going on between you two? Is it because of your new girlfriend?" Jimin flashes his cocky little grin to Jungkook.

"None of your business" Jungkook argued back.

"For what are you getting ready? Do you have a photoshoot or something?" Jimin finally asks, eyeing him suspiciously.

"No. I'm having dinner with Namjoon at Taehyung's house" Jungkook replied, focusing on his hair in the mirror.

"Oh," jimin replies, sounding hesitant. "Who will be there?"

"Just us and y/n," Jungkook said and tried to style his hair. But then he stops and turns around to face Jimin. "Why do you ask?"

"Just asking," Jimin replies and leans back, resting his head on the wall behind him.

"Alright, I'm leaving" Jungkook checked himself one last time in the mirror before he left.

-------------

Jungkook was sitting in front of you at the table. Right next to you were Taehyung and Namjoon was sitting in front of Taehyung. It was a really weird atmosphere and you noticed how Jungkook did his best to avoid Taehyung the whole time.

"Taehyung you know, you have been working really hard these days," Namjoon suddenly said and looked at him with a serious expression.

Taehyung was a little surprised by Namjoon's words. "Oh really?"

"Of course. I think you really deserve a vacation. Why don't you take y/n and go with her? You can even leave your son with me. You don't have to worry about him at all, I will take good care of him. Just go and spent some time alone together. It will be really good for both of you," Namjoon said and looked at you with an intimidating look.

Jungkook chocked on his food. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He glanced angrily towards Namjoon and hit his leg with his foot under the table. He knew exactly what Namjoon was doing.

He was trying to get you closer with Taehyung and farther away from Jungkook.

Taehyung wraps his arm around you and leans back in his seat. He thinks about Namjoon's words. "Actually you're right. I would love to go on vacation alone with y/n for one or two weeks just the two of us. It would be great."

Your eyes slowly trade to Jungkook. He's eyeing you hard, trading glances with the fingers that are sliding up and down your arm. His eyes are so dark and you can clearly see how tense his jawline is.

You have never seen Jungkook so mad and it makes you scared.

"You both really deserve it. Maybe you can go to Paris? That would be so romantic," Namjoon suggested.

Jungkook could punch Namjoon in his face right now. He's so close to making a big scene but the only reason he stays silently seated on his place is because you are here.

"Paris.. what do you think about this
y/n?" Taehyung asked and squeezed your hand that's resting on top of the table.

You really don't want to say anything about this topic right now as you know exactly how mad Jungkook will be, but at the same time you don't want to come off suspicious towards Taehyung. Why does he always has to ask you about your opinion?

"Oh.. I think that.. Paris sounds great," you answer hesitantly.

But then you suddenly flinch when you feel something on your skin. Jungkook's fingers moves to your leg under the table. His fingertips slowly sliding on your soft skin, causing you to stiffen.

You look at him with a pleading look, hoping he would understand that you want him to stop.

But all he does is smile at you and move his fingers higher to your private area.
You feel your cheeks heaten up and your heart starts racing so fast, that you believe it will break through your chest.

You stand up, in desperate need of a break from this. "Excuse me, I will be right back," you say and walk fastly towards the bathroom.

You stare at your reflection in the mirror and try to calm your heartbeat. The way Taehyung was holding your hand while Jungkook was touching you under the table was too much for you.

Suddenly the bathroom door swings open, revealing Namjoon. He walks in and closes the door behind his back and leans against it.

He raises an eyebrow as he keeps his eyes on you. "I think we need to talk"