-19-

"That can't be." Taehyung mumbles, his eyes still glued at the scarf, Jungkook is wearing.

Heat creeps up in his chest. He tries to come up with a reasonable response about why his wife would have the exact same scarf like his best friend.

'Maybe it's just a coincidence?'
'Maybe they just have the same one without knowing?'

But then, a thought occurs to him.

'What if, they met behind my back on that day?' ..

Taehyung immediately shakes the thought out of his mind again.

'Why would they do this? They would never. It's just a coincidence'

Taehyung starts feeling bad now. He promised you to trust you more just last night and now here he was, being suspicious of you because of a scarf? And then with none other than his best friend? Guilt rips through him and he finally looks away from Jungkook.

Namjoon glances over to Taehyung, who was seemingly lost in a thought.

He stands up from his place and walks over. He stops right in front of Taehyung. He knows that something is bothering him.

"What's on your mind?" he asks in a low tone and tilts his head a little.

Taehyung glance up at him. 'Is it really that obvious how confused I am about my emotions right now?' He thinks to himself.

"My mind is still full with y/n. I just can't forget the moment I woke up and she wasn't there. It's the worst feeling ever and now I know for sure that I could never handle losing her. I need to make sure she understands how important she is to me." Taehyung replies.

Namjoon's smile fades away, hearing Taehyung's words. He glances at the ground but quickly looks back up.

Even though he knows, that Taehyung doesn't deserve to be treated like that, he would never want him to find out the truth. A pure soul like Taehyung would break into million pieces upon hearing what's going on behind his back. Moreover, the whole story would become public, it would be the biggest scandal in the K-Pop world and BTS would split up.

Jungkook's mistake would not only impact him but everyone else too.

Namjoon wants to protect Taehyung and BTS at all costs.

"Why would you lose her? This will never happen, trust me." Namjoon gives Taehyung a supportive dimple-smile and pats his shoulder before he turns around again.

His eyes land on Jungkook who is still sitting in the same position as earlier and watches the interaction between them. He clearly heard them too.

Namjoon shoots a warning glance at him before he shouts "let's begin the practice."

-----------

All the members were sitting at the ground, being exhausted from the practice.

J-Hope picks up his water bottle and takes a sip. "We all deserve to treat us today. How about we go and have lunch all together?" He suggests.

"Sure I'm in" Jimin says followed by the other boys.

"I can't, maybe another time." Taehyung glances up to them. He was sitting in front of him, hugging his knees to his chest.