-23-

Jimin put his arm over the girl sitting next to him on the couch. While she was staring at the tv.

"I wished that I could see you more often," she said while placing her head on his chest.

"I wished that too babe but you know that I already try to see you on every chance I get but the members started suspecting me already, especially Namjoon. He's already in a bad mood these days because I think Jungkook has a girlfriend and he found out," Jimin sighed.

"He has a girlfriend?" She looked up to him with big eyes.

"I'm not sure but I think he has," Jimin said. He started playing with her hair. "By the way, there is something I need to ask you." His voice became more serious.

"Go ahead," she answered.

"Did you meet y/n today?" Jimin asked her.

"No, I haven't met her since a long time. Why do you ask?" She replied.

"Taehyung was there at the dorm with his son today but when I asked him about y/n, he said that she was with you today," Jimin said.

Yuna looked at him with a confused expression. "She told Taehyung that she is with me?" Jimin nodded.

"That's weird. Why would she lie to Taehyung? That's so unlike her," she said. Her eyebrows drew together in confusion.

"Do you think she's hiding something from Taehyung?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"No Jimin, I know y/n and I know that she wouldn't do anything that would hurt Taehyung. I'm sure there is an explanation about why she lied to him," Yuna tried to conform him.

"You know how much Taehyung loves her, he would be devastated if she would hurt him. He's my best friend and I don't want him to be sad," Jimin said.

"Babe, y/n is my best friend and I can guarantee you that she wouldn't hurt him," she put her hand on his cheek and started caressing him.

"Have you told her already? About us?" Jimin asked her.

"Not yet," Yuna looked away from him. "She's my best friend and I'm afraid she will be mad when she finds out I'm dating her husbands best friend and haven't told her yet," she sighed.

"You should tell her soon, I want us to be official. I want to tell the other members too because they already suspect me so it's no use when I keep lying to them," Jimin said and kissed her cheek.

"I promise I will tell her. And I will also try to find out about why she said that to Taehyung, okay?" Yuna looked him in the eyes.

Jimin smiled back at her. "Okay"

----------------

You snuggled yourself to jungkook's bare chest. Looking up to the ceiling you smiled to yourself as you felt jungkook's lips on your head.

You looked up to him when he cleared his throat. "One day you will be only mine. I will not have to share you with anyone anymore. I will wake up everyday seeing you by my side. And it will be the best thing ever." He said. "And we'll be together forever, like it was always meant to be." Moving to your mouth, he pressed a soft kiss to your lips and backed away again to have a better look of your face.

You wished you could be with him. You wished it so much. But then Namjoon's words kept playing in your head again.

"Namjoon told me to stay away from you Jungkook" you said and looked away.

"Who even cares what Namjoon says?" He replied back, still holding you tightly against him. Silence hung between you both, thickening the air.

"Jungkook I'm afraid," you admitted.