-25-

"Namjoon, do you have a minute? I need someone to talk to," Taehyung was standing at the door of Namjoon's studio, looking at him.

Namjoon, who was working on his song, turned around as he heard Taehyung's voice. He noticed a worried look on his face.

"Of course Tae, come in," he gestured to the free chair next to him.

Taehyung came inside and closed the door behind him. He sat down next to Namjoon and looked at all the papers in front of him. "Can't concentrate?"

Namjoon noticed that he is referring to the mess on his table. "Yes, these days I have a lot on my mind. Nothing important but it still affects my concentration a bit." He was trying to sort the papers on his desk while speaking.

"You know you can also always talk with me about your problems. You're always here for me when I need someone and I want you to know that whatever it is that's worrying you, I'm here for you too." Taehyung said while looking at him.

Namjoon stopped for a moment and felt bad for lying to him. Taehyung is someone with a pure heart and definitely the last person who deserves to be betrayed.

Nevertheless, he's trying to soothe the guilty feeling inside of him by convincing himself that he's doing this all for Taehyung's happiness. He's doing this to protect him. It's better this way.

"Thank you Taehyung. Of course I know that I can always count on you. But now I want to know what's bothering you?" He said and positioned himself so that he's facing him.

"It's about y/n," Taehyung said and looked at the ground.

"Y/n?" Namjoon's heart started racing. What if he found out about her affair with Jungkook?

"I think that she's seeing someone else," Taehyung said and looked at Namjoon.

"What?" Namjoon replied a little louder than he intended to. "What do you mean Taehyung? Why would you think that?" He said and leaned closer towards Taehyung.

"Look," Taehyung took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "She's avoiding me a lot these days. She's always on her phone as if she's chatting with someone and yesterday night, I actually saw a weird message on her phone."

"What do you mean weird?" Namjoon raised his eyebrow.

"I was about to lay down to sleep when I noticed her phone blinking up in the dark room. I don't know why but I had the urge to take a glimpse on her phone and even though I couldn't see much, I clearly saw a heart emoji and I'm sure that the message said 'I love you'" Taehyung's jaw was starting to clench even at the thought of you having someone else.

Namjoon cleared his throat and looked away from Taehyung. Everything was getting too much and he knew he had to protect Taehyung from finding out the truth at all costs. But before he says anything else that would lead to an even bigger mess, he has to find out one thing. That one thing that he doesn't dare to ask but he knows he has to. "Taehyung, did you see who the message was from?" Namjoon turned his head towards Taehyung again, his gaze serious.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows and looked at the ground as if he was trying to remember something. "I didn't see it clearly. I was too focused on trying to read the message that I didn't have time to check who it was from before the phone blinked off again."

Namjoon let out a breath that he didn't realized he was holding in the whole time. The fact that Taehyung didn't saw who the message was from, made everything easier for him.

"Look Taehyung, I don't think that y/n would ever cheat on you. I'm sure it was just one of her friends. Girls always say I love you to their best friends, that's completely normal for them. Don't suspect her for doing something like this without being sure." Namjoon said.

"What about her avoiding me then? Why is she getting more and more distant from me?" Taehyung had a worried look on his face.

"Well, I'm a man Taehyung. And men never understand women so I can't really help you with that but I can guarantee you that she's not cheating on you. Trust me, she wouldn't risk losing someone like you." Namjoon gave Taehyung a supporting smile and patted his shoulder.

Taehyung started smiling again. "I guess you're right. Actually I feel bad for suspecting her but I can't help it. I'm just afraid of losing her. But anyway, thank you joon. You always make me feel better."

Namjoon smiled back at him. "You know I'm always here for you."

-----------------

Jungkook promised you to take you out today. He bought you to the Hangang River. You both took a walk along the river and ate ice cream before you now sat down at the grass watching the river.

He was sitting behind you, his head resting on your shoulder and his arms around you. You both looked forward to the river. "This is beautiful," You mumbled.

Jungkook hummed in response and kissed your cheek. He closed his eyes and stayed like that, his lips still touching your skin. "I wish we could always be like this."

You could feel his breath on your skin, giving you shivers all along your body.

"I would take you on dates like this every day when I come home from work, and then we would sit down here watching the sunset together every night. I would take you back home and make love to you. I would sleep peacefully and excited to see the next day because I would take you to another great place for a date." He said and gave you soft kisses along your neck.

You smiled at the thought of it. "I would look forward to the next day. Being excited about where you would bring me today." You leaned back against his chest and closed your eyes while smiling like crazy.

"Do you think there is still a chance for us? To make this dream come true?" Jungkook asked looking at the river again.

You opened your eyes and sighed. "I don't know, Koo. I hope there is a chance."

Jungkook sighed. "When do you think you would be ready to talk with Taehyung about this?"

You turned around to face him and caressed his cheek. "I don't know but I don't feel ready for it yet. This is very hard for me, I hope you understand this but I promise I will talk with him when I feel ready for it."

Jungkook nods giving you his signature bunny smile. "I understand. I will wait and continue loving you from afar until you're ready." He placed his lips on yours, kissing you deeply.

Your heart started racing like crazy as soon as you felt his lips on yours. You grabbed his hair and kissed him back, passionately.

At this moment you both just shut down the world around you and enjoyed each other's company.

The whole day with Jungkook made you realize how much you really love him. It was the best day you had with him and you were unbelievably happy.

...without knowing, that someone was watching you both the whole time.