-12-

It's been three days since you spent the night with Jungkook. Which means it's been three days since you've seen him. You both kept messaging each other and he always tells you how much he misses you and wants to see you again.

For the past three days, you had been consumed with preparations for Taehyung's family's visit. Your days were a blur of activity, as you rushed from one task to the next. There was no time for anything else, no time to see Jungkook or to indulge in the feelings that threatened to overwhelm you.

But even in the midst of her busyness, you could not shake the memory of Jungkook's touch. It lingered on your skin like a ghostly caress, a reminder of what you had lost. You longed to feel his arms around you again, to lose yourself in the warmth of his embrace.

You stand in the kitchen, the rhythmic sound of your knife slicing through vegetables fills the air. The scent of fresh herbs and spices wafts around you, enveloping you in a warm embrace. Suddenly, a sharp knocking on the door interrupts your peaceful reverie.

"They are here!" Taehyung's voice echoes through the house, his excitement palpable. He rushes to the door, his footsteps echoing on the hardwood floors.

As Taehyung swings open the door, his mom steps inside, her arms outstretched. "Tae! I missed you so much. It's so good to see you again!" she exclaims, pulling him into a tight embrace.

Her voice is like a melody, sweet and soothing. Her embrace is warm and comforting. You watch as Taehyung's face lights up with joy, his eyes crinkling at the corners.

You go to the hall to greet his family and see Eun Jin. Her smile is like a ray of sunshine, and you can't help but feel your heart lift at the sight of her.

In an instant, she's upon you, her arms wrapping around your shoulders in a warm embrace. You feel her lips press against your cheek, and you can't help but grin in response. "Y/n!" she exclaims, her voice filled with joy. "I've missed you so much!"

You hug her back tightly, feeling the warmth of her body against yours. It's been too long since you've seen her, and you can't help but feel a sense of relief at being reunited with your dear friend.

But then, Taehyung's mother appears, and you feel a sudden pang of nervousness. She's always been a bit intimidating, with her sharp eyes and no-nonsense demeanor. But as she pulls you into a hug, you feel a sense of warmth emanating from her.

"It's been so long since I've seen you, my dear," she says, her voice soft and kind. "How are you? Is Tae treating you well?"

"Of course, mom," you reply, your voice filled with sincerity. "He's the best husband and father. I'm lucky to have him."

As you look over at Taehyung, you see the pride in his eyes.

"You all must be very hungry, I prepared some food for you, please take a seat!" You say and point to the table.

You all walk to the table to sit down. Taehyung follows closely behind you with his hand on your lower back.

Once you reach the table, your son comes running down the stairs. "Grandma!!"

She looks up from her plate and says, "Oh, hey, honey."
She takes him in her arms and give him kisses. "Wow you've grown up so much!"

"I've been eating a lot because I want to become as big and as strong as daddy!" He says.

Your son sits next to Taehyung's brother. He gets along with his uncle really well.

"Wow the food is amazing. Tae you're really lucky to have her," his mother says and smiles at both of you.