-7-

As you sit in your car, your fingers clench tightly around the steering wheel, knuckles turning white with the force of your grip. You've arrived at Jungkook's apartment, and the anticipation is palpable, a heady mix of excitement and guilt that courses through your veins like a drug.

For whatever reason, a huge part inside of you wants to be with Jungkook too.
Staring out the window at the darkened sky, a tumultuous storm of emotions rages within you. Your heart beats erratically, as if it's trying to escape the confines of your chest.

A single tear rolls down your cheek, a testament to the depth of your longing. It's a tear of frustration and desperation, a tear that speaks volumes about the state of your heart. You swipe at it and open the door to leave your car.

You swipe at the tear with the back of your hand, feeling foolish and exposed. You take a deep breath, steeling yourself for what's to come. With a trembling hand, you reach for the door handle and pull it open.

As you step out of the car, the cool night air hits you like a slap in the face. It's a welcome distraction from the turmoil within you, and you take a moment to savor the sensation. The wind whips through your hair, sending it flying in all directions. You close your eyes and tilt your head back, letting the breeze wash over you.

Your heart races, your feet carrying you towards the door. You know you shouldn't be here, that you're betraying your husband once again, but the pull of Jungkook is too strong to resist.

As you step into the elevator, you forcefully press the button to the 10th floor, ignoring the nagging thoughts that swirl in your mind.

As the elevator doors slide shut, you catch a glimpse of your own reflection in the mirrored walls. The image that stares back at you is a stranger, unrecognizable from the person you once knew. Your eyes are hollow, devoid of the spark that once lit them up. Your shoulders are slumped, weighed down by the burden of your thoughts.

You feel a sense of detachment, as if you are watching yourself from a distance. Your mind is consumed by a whirlwind of emotions, each one vying for your attention. Fear, doubt, and uncertainty swirl around you, threatening to engulf you in their suffocating embrace.

In this moment, you are lost, adrift in a sea of confusion and self-doubt. The elevator ride feels endless, each passing second stretching out into an eternity.

In this moment, you are no longer yourself. You are a creature of impulse and instinct, driven by forces beyond your control. And as you give in to the temptation that surrounds you, you know that there is no turning back.

After a while the doors opened again revealing the hallway that leads you to Jungkook's apartment.

When you made it to the door of Jungkook's apartment, you hesitated. You stand in front of the door, your hand hovering over the doorbell, unsure of what to do. Your heart is pounding in your chest, and you can feel the sweat starting to bead on your forehead. You take a deep breath, trying to calm yourself down, but it doesn't seem to help.

Though you had been preparing yourself for this the whole time you were driving, you still felt a bit unsure about this.

Is it really worth it?

You still have a chance to just walk away. Walk away and go back to your husband. Walk away and end this thing between you and Jungkook before it gets out of control.

You take a deep breath and press the doorbell, the sound echoing through the hallway. You hear footsteps approaching, and your heart starts to race again. The door opens, and there he is, standing in front of you.

He looks just as handsome as you remember, his hair falling in his eyes, his lips curved into a smile. You feel a rush of emotion wash over you, and you can't help but smile back.