-21-

You were surprised to see Namjoon standing in front of you. You would have expect Jungkook or Taehyung but not Namjoon. You wonder what he wants. "Talk about what?" You ask him.

"Stay away from Jungkook" he coldly answers, still leaning against the door.

"What?" you're shocked about what you just heard. Jungkook told you that he suspected you with him but not that he already knows.

"You heard what I said" his tone turns firm.

"I don't understand.." you mumble. You notice how dry your throat suddenly became and you barely manage to speak. "Jungkook is like my brother, I would never.."

Namjoon cuts you off "y/n, I know everything."

Your hands starts trembling and you grip the edge of the sink. "Everything?"

"Everything." He stares at you intensely.

It turns silent in the room. You both look at each other, not saying anything. You don't find any words to express what you're feeling. You're not even sure if you're able to make any noice as you feel how dry your throat is. How could he find out?

"I can't believe you're doing this to Taehyung" he looks at you with so much disgust, it makes you want to throw up. A tear dropped from your eyes as you try to speak up. "It just happened Namjoon, you can't control who you fall in love with"

"But you can control being loyal to the person who would die for you" he scoffs.

You shake your head and close your eyes as you feel more tears making it's way to fall from your eyes "you don't understand what I'm feeling Namjoon"

"Yes I don't understand and I don't even want to understand you. You're hurting Taehyung in the worst and ugliest way possible and on top of that you're also risking BTS to fall apart. Do you even realize how big the consequences are of what you're doing?" He slowly walks towards you while talking.

But he's right. You never realized how big the consequences would be if Taehyung would find out about your affair. It's not just about your marriage but it's also about BTS.

"Stay away from Jungkook before Taehyung finds out. I promise we will act like none of this ever happened and you will get away without any consequences. I'm warning you before it's too late" Namjoon gives you a stare that you have never seen before. Of course you know how angry Namjoon can get but this Namjoon is something new to you.

He turns around to open the door again and leaves you alone with your thoughts.

You feel so heartbroken and you don't want to lose Jungkook. Even though you know how bad things will be when you decide to continue, you still don't want to give him up. Just the thought of ending things with Jungkook makes your heart shatter into millions of tiny pieces.

No matter what, you will not give up on him.

....

You return back to the table and take seat next to Taehyung again. You could feel Namjoon's glare on you the whole time.

Jungkook looks up to you and immediately noticed that you cried. He knows it has something to do with Namjoon.

Namjoon turns towards Taehyung and the next thing he says makes you shock. "So, when are you planing to have a second child with y/n?"

Jungkook's eyes went wide and he couldn't hold his anger anymore. He smashed his fork against the plate and pushes his chair back from the table. He gets to his feet, his fists clenched at his sides before he slams one of them angrily at the table "Enough Namjoon" he yells.