-31-

- 1 Month later -

Your marriage didn't collapse. It didn't suddenly fall apart.

It's been a much slower process.

Things have still been weird between you and Taehyung. He always tried to come closer to you but your coldness pushed him away again.

The most disturbing thing about it, is how skilled you both were at pretending nothing had ever happened. You both didn't talked about it.

You pretended to be asleep before he even makes it to bed at night.
You pretended you didn't hear him, every time he called you.
You pretended to be busy, every time he tried to communicate with you.

You didn't see Jungkook anymore or heard anything from him. You had no idea what he was doing, how he was feeling, if he even moved on and forgot about you already or if he was still hurting like you. You knew nothing about him.
It was better this way.

"Dinner was delicious" Taehyung said as he came into the kitchen.

"Thank you" you replied without looking at him.

"Do you want to watch a movie tonight?" Taehyung asked, leaning against the counter.

"I'm tired, I think I will sleep early tonight" you replied, your back still turned at him while you wash the dishes.

"What about tomorrow?" Taehyung asked again.

You sighed. "Maybe. Don't know."

Taehyung was slowly losing his patience. He was trying his best to go back to the old days but you refused every attempt from him.

You finished the dishes and was about to leave the kitchen when he pulled your wrist and dragged you to himself.

You were startled by his sudden reaction. You looked up to his face, your hands resting on his chest.

You've been ignoring Taehyung for so long, you can't even remember what his eyes look like.

He's so beautiful. As many times as you've turned away from him in the past, it's not because you're not attracted to him. That's never been the issue. But you realized that you're heart now belonged to someone else.

He leans in to you, looking at you sincerely. "I can't take this another day, y/n." His voice is low and pleading. "I want you back. The old you. I want the happy days back. I only want you. This is killing me." He reaches for you, pulling you closer to his chest. "Please give us another chance," he repeats in a whisper.

You close your eyes and inhale the scent of him. It was already so long ago that you let him touch you that you started forgetting how his touch felt like.

He's so close to you now, his breath slides through your hair and brushes the back of your neck when he sighs.

You stayed silent, not responding to him. He knew what your silent meant.

He releases you and you finally exhale. He leaves the kitchen again after another failed attempt to get closer to you.

----------------

You went out for some grocery shopping. Usually it was always Taehyung who went for shopping but today he went to the dorm to meet with Namjoon.

After you were finished with the grocery shopping, you stepped outside the mall to go back home when it suddenly started raining.

The rain came out of nowhere. No sprinkles to indicate what was coming.

You sighed out of frustration. It was raining so heavily that you couldn't make it back home and you didn't had an umbrella.

You decided to wait until the rain would slow down, even though it didn't looked like it would slow down anytime soon.

Out of nowhere, someone hold up their umbrella over your head. You turned around to see the owner of it and suddenly got startled.

It was Jungkook.

"Hey" He smiled weakly at you.

"Jungkook?" You were sure that he could see how shocked you were to see him.

"You can take the umbrella if you want, I'm came by car so I don't need it" he said.

"Oh no thank you, I will just wait until it stops" you replied.

"Just take it y/n. I really don't need it" Jungkook insisted.

You took the umbrella from him and showed him a smile. "Thank you" you said.

"So, how have you been?" Jungkook asked.

You still couldn't wrap your head around the fact that he was standing in front of you. Sure, you always wondered how he has been doing and if he moved on but you still didn't want to know the answer to it because you were too afraid that he might did move on from you.

"Great and you?" You tried your best to force a smile but you knew that you failed.

Seeing Jungkook again made all the feelings that you tried to suppress come up again.

"Actually not good. I really miss you" he replied.

Jungkook is staring at you with so much intensity, you could barely breathe.

"Jungkook please don't do this" you said and closed your eyes.

"What? We both know that we're still not over each other. We still have feelings for each other. You're telling me you're great but you're eyes are telling me otherwise" Jungkook said.

You were afraid of Jungkook. Because you knew if he would continue, you would fall for him again. And you couldn't risk it.

His hands grabbed your waist and he hold your body against himself. You closed your eyes. You missed his touch so much and you craved for more. It felt so good.

"I know that you still want me" he whispered against your lips.

You felt your knees getting weak. You could feel yourself falling for him again.

"You want to come with me?" He asked.

You nod.

He reaches down and threads his fingers through yours, leading you to his car.

-----------------

Entering his apartment, he couldn't hold himself back any longer and immediately started kissing you.

It was strange being here again. It has been so long but it still feels so good.

He kisses you softly. You close your eyes and swallow hard, feeling his lips move to your ear. "I missed you so much"

You keep your eyes closed as he lifts you up and lays you softly on his bed. He hovers above you and traces a soft trail of kisses up your neck. Your head falls back your mouth falls open, letting out soft moans for him.

He kisses you with so much hunger and impatience. You move your hands to his hair, gasping quietly.

You clench your fingers in his hair, pressing yourself closer to him.

Jungkook grabs the back of your head and dips his tongue inside your mouth, kissing you with a groan.

You slide off your pants as he unzips his jeans before he lowers himself on top of you.

He kisses you as he begins to slowly push himself into you.

You moan but as soon as he begins to push into you again, you hold your breath.

He breathes against your neck as he thrusts into you.

He lifts his head and keeps his eyes focused on yours while he moves inside of you.

He fastens his pace as he feels himself coming. You can feel his muscles in his back clenching beneath your palms.

He grabs your face and kisses you again. It's a rough kiss, like as if he isn't finished with you.

"I missed this so much" he mumbles.

"Me too" you whispered back.