-34-

Today is the day.

Today is the day, you will meet Jungkook and tell him about the baby.

You stand in front of your mirror and look at yourself. You're so nervous and you just don't know what to expect.

How is he going to react? Will he be happy and care for you and the baby? Or will he be mad or even disappointed? Will he want this baby or will he tell you to abort it?

Everything is possible so you mentally prepare yourself for the meeting with him.

You take your bag and go downstairs where Taehyung is playing with your son in the living room.

"I'm leaving" you said and turned around.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked.

"I will go get some fresh air" you simply reply back.

"Are you feeling a little better? Maybe you shouldn't go out alone?" Taehyung said worriedly.

The past few days you felt so bad due to your pregnancy. You had real bad morning sickness and always felt so dizzy. Taehyung thinks it's just because you got sick somehow so he tried his best for you to recover.

Of course you feel bad seeing Taehyung caring so much about you without knowing that he got betrayed again but you can't do anything against it.

"I feel better Tae, don't worry about me. Stay here with our son," you said and went to the door.

"Call me in case something happens and you feel bad again" Tae said following you to the door.

"Don't worry Tae" you put on your jacket and went outside.

Jungkook put on his perfume and went to the living room where the boys where sitting and playing video games.

He made his way into the kitchen, sending you a message saying that he will be on his way to meet you soon.

He put his phone back in his pocket and as he was going towards the door, he saw Jimin approaching him.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked him.

After Jimin found out what Jungkook did, he stopped talking to him. Just recently, he slowly started talking to him again.

"Outside, with friends" Jungkook simply answered.

"You know Jungkook," Jimin said and leaned against the table. "I'm really happy you're finally over y/n. She's really happy with Tae."

"Oh really?" Jungkook said annoyed.

"They also realized that they should forget about the past and give their marriage another chance. I'm happy y/n finally agreed to this." Jimin said.

"Agreed to what?" Jungkook asked.

"To become pregnant again" Jimin said teasingly.

Jungkook stayed still as he couldn't grasp what he just heard. "What did you say?" He asked and came closer to him.

"Oh you didn't knew?" Jimin said with a big grin on his face. "Y/n is pregnant. She finally agreed to give Tae another child. You know how much he wanted another child."

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook took Jimin by his collar and screamed, catching the attention from the other boys who were still in the living room.

"What I'm talking about? I'm talking about how y/n chosed Taehyung and not you" Jimin shrugged.

"Shut up!" Jungkook screamed. "You're lying. You're making things up."