-27-

"No way Jungkook! You're kidding me!" You burst out into a loud laughter while he was sitting next to you on the ground. You both came to the Hangang river again.

"What's so funny about that?" Jungkook asked annoyed and rolled his eyes.

"You just told me that you're scared of microwaves? I mean come on, that's funny!" You continue laughing while Jungkook rolls his eyes again.

"Do you know how dangerous they are? They can explode!" Jungkook explained with big eyes.

"Yes, very scary" You said sarcastically.

Jungkook now also tries to figure out some things about you that he didn't know. It's become a game to you both now so you can find out everything there is to know about each other.

"You're turn." He said. "What's one of your biggest fears?"

"Hm" You said while scrunching your forehead. "I think one of my biggest fears are spiders."

Now Jungkook was the one laughing. "Spiders?" He asked and raised his eyebrows.

"They are scary!" You defended yourself.

"Yeah very scary." He said in the same way, you did earlier.

You turned around to face the river again. You saw a lot of couples holding hands and walking around. You asked yourself if these couples also had some really ugly secrets that they keep away from each other?

Jungkook noticed you shivering. It was really cold since it was winter and you weren't really dressed accordingly to the weather.

He took his jacket and placed it on your shoulders. "I don't want you to get sick."

You turned towards him and smiled briefly. "Thank you"

He looked at you the way all girls wanted to be looked at. "You're very beautiful," he says.

"I love you" you respond back to him.

"I love you more" he said and placed a kiss on your forehead.

He lazily traced patterns on your arm, wanting nothing more than to leave with you to his apartment. He didn't mind sitting with you outside, but right now he preferred to be alone with you. It was your company he craved; the only place he ever wanted to be.

He placed his lips on yours and kissed you deeply. You lean onto him and responded to his kiss.

--------------------

Taehyung got out of his car and took a deep breath of the fresh air. He loves coming to the Hangang River from time to time to take a walk and think about lots of things.

He started walking around the river and his thoughts wandered off to you. He was asking himself why you would become so distant with him.

He watches all of the couples walking hand in hand and wished that you would be here with him right now too.

His eyes land on a particular couple making out.

She looks so much like y/n. He thought.

He couldn't take his eyes away from them and came closer towards them.
The girl and the boy stopped kissing and turned their heads towards the river so that Taehyung got a better view of their faces.

Feeling a sharp pain strike his chest, he noticed that it was really you.
With Jungkook.

His heart tore in two at the sight of you two making out. It felt so unreal and he couldn't believe this was really happening. It felt like the whole world around him started shattering apart.

He thought back of every moment he ever suspected you of cheating.
The scarf you wore that he also saw on Jungkook.
The weird hickey on your neck that he couldn't remember giving you.
Jungkook acting so weird around Taehyung and getting angry every time he mentioned your name.
You getting colder and colder day by day.
The message on your phone.

Everything made sense to him now.

Snow flakes slowly started falling. It drifted like a feather to the ground. He knew that, from now on, whenever he saw the first snow, he would be reminded of this very moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SURPRISE ! 2 updates in one day! :)

This one is a pretty short chapter so I decided to publish it today along with the other chapter.

I hope you enjoy this story, don't forget to vote and leave your opinions in the comments <3