chapter 23 Customers

Sheetz gets a wide variety of customers. They have known me as my dead name for five years and some months.

The one guy came he's a regular. A regular is a customer that comes in at least once a day or more. They start to know your name without having a name tag on. He was like "Tobias huh?"

I said "Yeah."

"I will have to remember that. Have a good day Tobias." He waved and walked out.

He still continues to call me Tobias when he comes in there.

The other one is a lady who works at the bank. She noticed my name tag and said "name change?"

I said "yeah."

She smiled. "Wonderful I like it. I will have to remember that when I'm in again."

Then my favorite the picking up my order guy. He's nice and likes to talk a lot. After we call out his order he says picking up order and whatever his number is.  Well he said to me. "Tobias huh?"

"Yes." I said.

"Is that the name you want to go by?" He asked.

"Sure is." I smiled even though he couldn't see it cause of having to wear a mask.

"Any reason why that name?" He asked.

"Wanted something different. Something unique like myself." I said.

"Alright Tobias. I will remember to call you that from now on. I didn't want to be rude and just come out  asking questions." He said.

"I understand and I appreciate you asking. I prefer people to ask rather than assume." I said.

It was a good experience with customers and my name change so far. Will update if any more come about.