Chapter 32 Hormones and Stuff

Hormones! It's been 8 months and so many days! The one thing I knew about but didn't really expect to be this way was my sex drive! Like literally I am horny all the time and it sucks when I don't have someone, therefore I'm left to take care of things myself. It has been everyday for for over a few weeks now.

Every day! Do I have a problem? Like seriously? I wonder what others have gone through? Did they do the same?  I know it will eventually slow down. Also like the difference in that area in general. Like my, let's call in my pearl, had gotten a bit bigger. Which I knew was going to happen but it had intensified the orgasms for sure. They seems strong.

Facial is coming in but not like I want. I keep shaving in hopes it will get to what I want. I'm excited for it. People have noticed it like the DM, some of my friends, and my cousin Jen.

I also have a hairy chest. Like the hairs are more noticeable now then before. Of course the ass hair is real too!

I know I want top surgery and I can't wait. The only thing I have really questioned is the bottom surgery. The thing is if I get bottom surgery I want it to be like the real thing. I want to be able to use it for sex, get a boner, and of course pee standing up. I don't know all the information about that yet  but I will be looking into it. I want to see about top surgery after I make it to a year on testosterone. Also if I get bottom surgery which one do I want? There's two different ones which I will have to discuss with my doctor. If not I can always wait for them to come up with something better. My bottomed dysphoria isn't as bad considering I still masturbate. Of course this book is my journey along the way to let people know what is going through my head and what I'm dealing with.