Chapter 27 Manday!

Today November 22 is now officially known as Manday! That's right you guessed it. It was testosterone shot day. I was nervous and excited at the same time.

"Marie" came with me of course. She was excited as I was if not more. She had me laugh she took videos of us going in. She kept calling herself the paparazzi. Once we got back into the room the nurse went over what to do.

The nurse we shall call her "Leah" cause honestly I can't remember her name.  She went over step by step what to do. Then she asked me what to do. She also asked if I was comfortable with needles and I said uh uh like somewhat I guess. They don't bother me when someone else does it but for me to jab myself I felt like it was a different story. "Leah" asked if I wanted a blanket to cover up I was like I'm wearing boxers so it's not like I'm showing off anything. "Marie" and "Leah" both laughed.

"Leah" had me practice with one of the needles like I  was gonna jab myself.  She said I was doing good and asked if I was ready. So I pulled down my pants. To make y'all laugh I was wearing ninja turtles boxers. I took the needle and after a bit of hesitation I jabbed myself! Yes I did it all by myself. Of course my cheerleaders were cheering me on. Saying things like you got this! You can do it! I did it nice and slow. When I pulled it out of course some liquid and blood came. Put the band aid on. I pulled up my pants and "Marie" hugged me. She was happy for me!

It's nice knowing I have friends that are super supportive of my transition. I don't think I ever smiled that big in my life. On the way out I hear "Marie" say congrats it's a boy! We were both laughing. Once we got to the car and got in I noticed a napkin under my wiper blade that said I love you. It looked like a napkin from Sheetz. So I was like who from Sheetz then it clicked it was from B. Sure enough I had a snap from her of a pic of the back of my car. I laughed and said to "Marie" that it was B. from Sheetz.  So I sent her a snap back saying I love you too.

"Marie" then gave me my gift. The gift she made herself. It was a shadow box to put my empty vials in. The background is blue, pink, and white. It also has lights in it. I can't wait to put my first empty vial in! I also can't wait to give myself another shot!

I will keep you updated as I progress farther into my transition. I can't wait for my voice to change. I can't wait for facial hair to grow! I'm so excited for my journey! Excited I get to share it with you all as well.