Chapter 15 "Steven"

This chapter is dedicated to "Steven." "Steven" like myself is a transman. He was able to start his transition at a young age. He is still young compared to me.

He has been super supportive and when I asked him how he knew he was trans and what he did? He responded with "how do you know?" I said I notice things.

We use to work together and I was there when he had a problem and needed a hug. Now he's returning the favor and being there for me.

He surprised me one night by sending a sweet message. It said Ok, I want to tell you, during the state of this country, I believe things will become increasingly difficult for everyone, with that said, I have love for you and your place on this Earth, you are stronger than what you are struggling with. I could tell from micro interactions with you, that you are souly here to continue being a light in this world, and showing other people they have a light of their own by simply being yourself Sheila. I stand with you, and there are  others that also love you and honor you without even knowing you, and I hope you find the people that fill your heart and bring value to your life on your journey. Share your strength with those fortunate enough to have met you.

He could be more right. I promised someone that no matter how hard life got I would never give up. I'm glad I didn't. I hope that somewhere down the line I can help someone with their journey as he has helped me with mine.