Chapter 35 Psychologist and other

So finding a psychologist has been a bit of a struggle. I was able to get in contact with one who the guy that works there been helpful. She was on vacation so he's suppose to call me back here soon to set something up. I'm so ready to have this appointment then hopefully contact the place for surgery and get the ball rolling.

It's a struggle when it's all you want and you keep feeling like you hit a brick wall. Since I was able to get closer then I have been I reached out to Lisa. Lisa had been there for me for a lot of stuff from coming out to helping me not commit suicide when I was at my lowest point. She is one of the few that has saved my life.

Anyways I reached out to her to see if when it's time for surgery she'll come with me since I would need someone to drive and what not. Her answer when I asked was if I'm free of course I will help out. I know with her work schedule it be a bit difficult but it's worth it to know that she's willingly to help.

Marie herself is always willing to come with me as support. It just shows I have the right group of friends who are willingly to help me. I just hope that it comes soon. I'm so ready for it.

I decided that after top surgery and of course the healing process I want to get a chest piece tattoo. Of what? I haven't decided on it yet. Reece gave me idea of a tombstone saying rip. Which made me laugh quite a bit. I'm open to anything and I'm ready for this. I hope it happens soon! Of course I will continue to update as things become available.

Update

June 20 I go and see the psychologist to see what she says. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Overall though I can't wait.

September 14 I see Dr. Peterson for a consultation on top surgery. I can't wait for that I nearly cried when I set up the appointment. The lady was so helpful and even asked what my prefer named was! Like it's amazing feeling and I seriously can't wait for that. Lisa jokingly told me I couldn't take off and when I told her what it was for I asked her if she wanted to come with for the consultation.  She said no. But I am suppose to let her know how it goes. I'm excited for this like y'all have no freaking idea!