Chapter 24 Dr. Alligood

So today was my appointment to go see Dr. Alligood. I must say she is freaking fabulous! "Marie" came with and we have laughed so hard waiting for Dr. Alligood. I had to speak to her nurse first Jamie who was nice. She asked questions like why am I here? Went over something's then said that Dr. Alligood would go over the rest.

Dr. Alligood came in and asked questions like when did I know. What I wanted to do. Then she gave me a paper with a bunch of information on it. She was like I'm sure you'll know all about it but read some more. She said it shouldn't be a problem and I should probably get started on testosterone by the end of this year!

So that made me super happy and "Marie" was happy as well! Now it's just on my therapist. I even told Dr. Alligood that she wasn't for sure how to help me. Dr. Alligood said the paper she faxed should help her. She has to make sure I meet the requirements to start testosterone. I'm hoping that once I go see my therapist again that she'll sign it  and then I will be on my way.

I even asked "Marie" to come with me when it comes time to get my first shot and she's so honored that I asked her to come with. I'm glad I have someone to come with me. It was awesome!

Eek! The thought of me starting testosterone is amazing.  I want it now but know I need to wait. I can't wait until therapy. I will have to ask her if she got the fax from Dr. Alligood. I hope she'll sign it but then again I don't know how she's going to be since we haven't talked much about it since I came out to her.

Dr. Alligood was a trip too because after she finished talking to us and stuff she was like okay get the hell out of here! That was great. Then of course to embarrass myself farther my foot was asleep when I stood up. So I was dragging it. She asked if I was okay. I was like my foots asleep. Meanwhile all the nurses that were in the hallway were staring at me. I was like what my foots asleep. I was laughing like hell. Dr. Alligood was like it's because I kept you waiting for so long. It was something that is for sure.

I can't wait to see where this all goes. I'm so ready to start my journey on testosterone!!!! I'm glad I'm able to share it with y'all and especially "Marie" and Niko. Niko will know what it's like since he'll be going through it and we can talk about it. "Marie" is supportive as fuck! I will have to update as it goes farther along.