The dinner

Draco made his way back towards the pair after saying goodbye to his friends. A smile crossed his face as he saw his aunt asleep resting her head on his best friends shoulder as she rested hers against Bella's also asleep.

He quietly placed his broom down and reached inside the basket for an apple, the little raccoon made his way over to the boy and held his hand out.
"How long have they been like this?" He whispers, the little creature looks at the pair then shrugs and held his hands out again.
Draco shakes his head with a smile as he gave him some of his apple.
"Now be quite, we don't want to wake them."  The little panda eyed creature salutes before sitting beside the boy and devoured his apple.
Draco had to admit, yesterday he was nervous about the two women meeting, he knew his aunt wasn't particularly good with strangers...or anyone to be fair but they seemed to hit it off quite well so far. Granted it is only early days, he just hoped they continued to hit it off, he really didn't want his best friend and favourite aunt to dislike each other.

Hermione began to stir, her eyes flickered open as she slowly moved her head upward. She rubbed her eyes then glanced at the weight on her shoulder. It was Bellatrix, she remembered now, the woman fell asleep on her and she didn't have the heart to wake her.
"Afternoon." Hermione jumped slightly at the voice, she looked over to Draco drinking tea.
"Had a nice sleep?" He smirks.
"Shut up." She glared at him reaching for the nearest thing with limited movement not to wake the woman up and lobed it at him, the apple hit him in his shoulder, causing him to spill his tea. " hey." The boy whispers looking down at his wet trousers, Hermione smiles at her success. Bella mumbles something inaudible as she nudged her head into the crook of Hermione's neck.

Draco smirks, bringing his teacup to his mouth. "You're so immature."
"I didn't say anything." He held his hands up
"I can see that silly little smirk you tried hiding." She furrows her brows.
Draco chuckles, glancing at his peaceful aunt.
"On a serious note though, I know it's early but I'm glad you seem to be getting along."
"Yeah, me too." Hermione smiles glancing down at the woman on her shoulder.
"You know she doesn't usually fall asleep on people, I think you should take it as a privilege." Draco grins.
"After this I will beat your sorry arse." Hermione whispers, the boy only chuckles.

"Do you think we should maybe wake her?" Hermione whispers glancing at her watch. "It's half past three."
"Really, I didn't think it was that late." Draco shrugs, "maybe we should wake her, she's had a good sleep...how long were you both asleep?" He looks to Hermione.
"I don't know, I just remember her falling asleep then the next thing I know I'm waking up." Draco shakes his head " and they call you the smart one." Hermione frowns.
"You're really pushing my buttons today Malfoy." The boy only grins.

Hermione glanced at the woman, she really didn't have the heart to do this.
"Hey, Bella hey it's time to wake up." Hermione said gently, whilst pushing strands of hair from her face. Draco sniggers earning a glare from the girl. "Hey Bellatrix..." Hermione gave her a gentle nudge.
Bella's eyes flutter open, she saw Draco drinking tea, then she felt the warm body to her side, she sat up straight. She looked to the smiling girl. Bellatrix was mortified, had she really fallen asleep on this girls shoulder? Dracos best friend who she's met just yesterday!
"Oh my word, I'm Sorry, I...I don't know what uh what happened there." She said avoiding the girls eyes, instead she focused on her lap, mentally cursing herself.
"It's fine honestly." Hermione smiles but the woman remained silent.
Draco sensed his aunt's sudden discomfort, he knew she'd beat herself up for this.
"Come on them sleeping beauty, lets get back before mum starts panicking about our whereabouts." Draco smiles getting to his feet, offering his hand to his aunt, smiling reassuringly as she accepts.

***

"So how was everyone's day?" Narcissa asks as the family gathered around the table for dinner.
"I beat Hermione!" Draco blurted it out earning a nudge from Hermione.
"You did not! I won that fair and square, not to mention I had no idea where I was going." 
Narcissa smiles, happy to know the two teens were having fun.
"And what about you Bella?" All eyes turned to the woman who twirled her fork around the plate.
"Bella?" Narcissa repeats, Bella looks up at everyone her cheeks turning a tint of pink.
"Hmm?"
"Are you blushing?" Narcissa quirks her brow.
"No! Don't be ridiculous!" Bella frowns, Narcissa smiles.
"What were you thinking about?"
"Nothing, absolutely nothing!"
"Why so defensive auntie?" Draco smirks.
"I'm not, you are now shut up and eat your food!" Bella glares at the boy and his cheeky little smile.

Apollo just sat on the table licking the gravy from his hands, paying no attention whatsoever to the things happening around him.
"So how was your day?" Narcissa asked again.
"Perfectly fine, I've nearly finished my book." Bella smiles turning her attention back to her food.
"Yeah, you probably would have finished it if you hadn't fallen asleep with 'Mione." Draco said all too innocently, he couldn't help but tease her sometimes.
"Sorry what?" Narcissa looks to her sister.
"Draco went off with some of his other friends and I came back to keep Bellatrix company, we were talking for ages then must of drifted off." Hermione said reaching for her water.
"Should of seen them, Auntie Bella was asleep on 'Mione's shoulder and Mione fell asleep with her head on Bella's."
Bella remained silent, becoming very uncomfortable all of a sudden, Apollo noticed this and made his way over to her. He chitters in front of her catching her attention.
"Excuse me." The ravenette said before rising from her chair, the little creature jumping on his shoulder, shaking his little head at the rest of the group.

As soon as the woman was out of sight, Lucius slapped the boys head.
"You just had to wind her up didn't you?" Narcissa folds her arm.
"What, you were teasing her too."
"I know the limitations, you obviously don't." The blonde woman rolls her eyes.
"Sorry about that Hermione, you've obviously caused quite a stir with my sister though." Narcissa smiles and Hermione suddenly felt very bad.
"Sorry, maybe I should leave, I really didn't mean to cause any trouble-" Narcissa chuckles.
"Don't be silly, you haven't done anything. And you're always welcome here, you know that." The blonde witch smiles.
"Especially now we know that Bellatrix won't kill you." Lucius adds, earning a nudge from Narcissa.