Strawberries and chocolate

Bellatrix hesitated before entering Hermione's room, Hermione followed behind with the tray of tea and snacks. The woman held the door for Hermione who walked straight in and set the tray down on her bed before taking a seat, Bellatrix however still lingered at the door.
"You can come sit you know." Hermione smiles tapping the spot beside her, Bellatrix examined the very Gryffindor room before taking the seat beside the brunette.
"I see you made it yours."
"Narcissa said I could, in fact she insisted I make the room mine and add all my belongings." Hermione smiles glancing around the room. Bella examines the very red room, A Gryffindor scarf adorned the wall along with some pictures of her friends, Ron, Harry, Ginny and of course Draco. There was also an image of a couple smiling, Bellatrix gathered this was Hermione's parents, there was a similarity between the woman and Hermione.

Bellatrix already knew the layout of the room but the brunette definitely put her own spin on the decor.
"Here we go." Hermione smiles handing Bellatrix her tea.
"Thank you." Bella returns the smile, bringing the china cup to her lips, taking a sip of the warm liquid.
"So, what work do you have to do?" Bella said almost eagerly which caught Hermione off guard.
"Oh Um, well..." Hermione once again fell into the trap, she'd made contact with Bella's large chocolatey swirls, finding herself falling victim to a slow agonising death caused by drowning in those sweet chocolate hues. Oh how mesmerising those eyes were, if Hermione didn't know any better she'd have sworn she had died right there and gone to the gates of heaven.
"Hermione?" Bella tilts her head to the side, the brunette appeared to be lost in all thought and no where near the same planet she was on.
"Hermione love?" Bella calls again holding her teacup in one hand before reaching out and tucking a strand of fallen hair behind the girls ear, and that simple touch definitely brought the girl back to planet earth.
"Welcome back, I'd wondered where you'd disappeared to." The woman smiles pulling her hand away and reaches for her teacup once more.

Hermione swallows, she could feel the heat rushing to her cheeks, not only had she been staring, but the woman moved her hair from her face and called her love...again, Hermione's heart was on fire.
"So what did you say the work was you needed to finish?"
"Oh just transfiguration, I've got an essay to write that's all. I've done everything else." The witch shrugs reaching for a strawberry out of the bowl and dipping it in melted chocolate.
"Definitely a good choice." Hermione smiles at the woman who looks at her chosen snacks with a skeptical arch brow.
"I'll be honest, I don't know how I feel about dipping a piece of fruit into chocolate."
"Honestly Bella it's lovely, best combination ever." Bella glances at the brunette who'd just referred to her as Bella, she hadn't done that before.
Hermione took a strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate before holding the chocolate covered strawberry upto Bella's lips.
"Here try it." Hermione smiles not really thinking about what she'd just done.
Bella glanced down at the girls hands hovering near her lips then back at the girl.
"Oh shit, sorry... I didn't think then, probably should realise not everyone is okay with taking food from my hands." Hermione laughs nervously before eating the strawberry herself.
"I sometimes forget, my mother and I did things like that, when we'd bake and try each other's food..." the brunette sighs, "it's just getting used to the change."

Bellatrix  found her heart hurting at the sad glimmer that appeared in the witch's eyes.
Silence passed between them before Bellatrix placed her now empty teacup back on the tray before hesitantly placing her hand on top of Hermione's the rested near the tray.
"I can't imagine I'll be any good at baking, but if you ever want to give it a go, I am willing to learn, and I'd be more than happy to bake with you anytime you'd like." Hermione looked up at the woman and couldn't hide her smile as turns her hands around beneath Bella's until they were palm to palm, then intertwined their fingers.
" I would like that very much."Hermione slightly squeezed the woman's hand, finding herself becoming ecstatic at the entire situation, she couldn't stop smiling, more than sure she looked like one of those giddy school girls in the teenage romance films she's seen on TV.

***

Hermione sat at her desk writing away, whilst Bellatrix who after much persuasion finally made herself comfortable instead of sitting stiffly at the edge of the bed without uttering a word. Her heels were side by side on the floor near the bedside table whist Bellatrix lay on Hermione's bed, with her back propped up against pillows, and her legs crossed with her dress hiked up just below her knee revealing her smooth porcelain skin, and her ruby red toenails. The ravenette had taken a liking to the strawberries and chocolate and continued to nibble at the remaining few whilst the brunette worked, sending one over to her every now and then.

Hermione had finally finished, and glanced over at the woman, her eyes slowly roaming the oblivious ravenette's body.
They slowly traveled from her toes, up her smooth legs until they reached her lips where she gently bit down on a strawberry.

Hermione licked her lips as her mind began creating all kinds of scenarios in her mind.
"I think this is my new favourite snack." Bella smiles glancing at the brunette, Hermione instantly snapped out of her thoughts and smiled at the woman, trying to brush off her blushing cheeks.
"I told you it was the best combination." Hermione smiles.
"So how's your work coming along?"
"Oh I've finished it." Hermione smiles moving over to the bed, she took a seat on the edge of the bed.
"That was quick."
"I had already made a start...I just needed to actually finish it." The brunette shrugs.
"So now you have the rest of the summer to do whatever you want."
"I do, and right now I want a strawberry." Hermione smiles reaching to get one however Bellatrix moved them out of her reach. Hermione arches her brow and the woman only smiled mischievously, a wicked glint evident in her eyes.

Hermione frowns before climbing on the bed and tried again.
Bella giggles as she once again moved them from the brunettes reach.
"That's not very nice, I introduced you  to them." Hermione sat right beside where the woman lay as the bowl levitated far out of her reach. A smirk made it's way to Hermione's lips as she recalled how ticklish the woman was.

Bella squealed as the brunette began tickling her stomach, Hermione grinned as the woman wriggled and swung her arms desperately trying to get the girl off. The bowl however remained hovering in the air wavering now and then as the woman tried to focus on keeping it up there.
"Give me the strawberries." Hermione demands but the woman was still resisting and nearly got away, which resulted in Hermione quickly doing the only thing that came to mind.
She quickly got on top of the witch and pinned her down by straddling her waist. She continued to tickle the woman who wriggled beneath her, giggles erupting from the woman's mouth. The strawberries however still remained floating in the air.
"I'll stop if you give me the strawberries." Hermione said, taking hold of the woman's arms when she noticed her reaching for a pillow. She pinned Bella's arms either side of the woman's head, both panting for air. Bellatrix had the biggest smile on her face Hermione had ever seen, and her eyes appeared brighter somehow.

"I'm not an easy target, I can hold them up there all day." The woman said.
"I just bet you can." Hermione whispers, finding all these mixed emotions stirring in the pot of her stomach. The urge to kiss those red lips came back and Hermione's mind was going a-wall.  Her heart stopped when Bellatrix bit her bottom lip.
Hermione found herself slowly leaning closer and, and closer.
"What are you doing?" Bella whispers as Hermione stopped centimetres away from her lips.
"I have no idea." Hermione whispers back, and the cutest chuckle left those red lips she so desperately wanted to kiss.
"You are a peculiar one." Bella smiles and Hermione couldn't handle the warmth of the woman's breath against her face, she was so confused...this woman was confusing her, she shouldn't feel this way, she's straight for crying out loud.
"You're beautiful..." Hermione whispers before realising what was about to leave her lips. Her eyes widen and the bowl dropped to the bed, Hermione watches the strawberries go flying as the chocolate dribbles on her bedding, then she turns back to the woman who was blushing furiously.