Don't change

Bellatrix remained silent as she tried to stop blushing, that comment caught her off guard and usually she'd just walk away to avoid the situation but she couldn't, she was pinned to the bed with the brunettes face inches away.
Bellatrix swallows, she really had no idea what was going on here or what this girl was trying to do but she couldn't explain the butterflies in her stomach at not knowing, and yet she wasn't afraid.

Hermione's heart was exploding, her compliment clearly knocked her off guard, which led to her now chocolate covered sheets and the strawberries on the floor, and what made matters more interesting was the woman lay still beneath her and made no effort to move.
Hermione slowly inched closer until their faces were practically touching. She took a deep inhale of the woman and closed her eyes, intoxicated by the woman's delicious scent.
"You're not going to eat me are you?" Bella asks all too innocently which made Hermione smile.
She opened her eyes and met the dark brown orbs.
"That depends...I suppose..." Hermione found herself saying and Bella's eyes widen.
"That's considered cannibalism and I don't know about the muggle world but...that's not really smiled upon here."
Hermione couldn't hide her chuckle as the woman looked on in confusion. The brunette couldn't believe that left her mouth to begin with, but Bella's response was too much.
"You honestly are so adorable." Hermione smiles before sitting up straight and looking down at the woman beneath her.
Bellatrix blushes again and she has no idea why.
"And you're odd." She responds, looking up at the brunette.
Hermione wasn't sure where she'd gotten this wave of confidence from, nor does she know where such filthy thoughts came from...she was straight and had been for all her life...up until now, up until she first saw this woman and now everything just turned upside down.

"I could say the same about you." Hermione smiles brining her hands to rest on Bella's abdomen, just below her plump breasts that Hermione found herself staring at, watching the rise and fall of her chest as the woman try's to slow her breathing down.
"I'm odd in a good way though." Bella smiles, Hermione's attention shifted to see the playful twinkle still in the woman's eye. Her hands still remain resisting on the pillow either side of her head whilst Hermione drew small circles against her clothes.
"In the best way possible." Hermione almost whispered as she admired the woman's beauty.

***

The pair cleaned up the mess they created and joined the others at the dining table for their meal, the normal conversation took place, and everyone took part however Hermione couldn't help but glance towards Bellatrix every now and then. She was oblivious as she ate her food or engaged in conversation with the rest of the family, oblivious to the girl who watched her and wanted nothing more than to have her full attention. To show this marvellous woman just how special she was, she'd brought out these strange unfamiliar feelings in Hermione and the girl had no idea what to do , but she cherished every moment spent with the woman and longed for more time for each passing day meant another day closer to returning to Hogwarts...and for the first time in all her life Hermione didn't want to return, she wanted to stay with her.

Later that night Hermione made her way to Bella's room, just like she had every night, to braid her hair and deliver her milk, and the outcome of each night was very different to the last. Tonight was a terrible night, the winds were howling and the rain hammered against the windows, echoing throughout the manor. Draco went to bed exhausted and Narcissa excused herself along with Lucius and the pair headed to their room, leaving Hermione to sort out Bellatrix. Not that she minded in the slightest.

A knock to the door caused the woman who was already on edge jump, knocking her jewellery box to the floor, Hermione heard and quickly rushed in, sighing when she realised that thankfully that thud wasn't the woman falling.
"I thought you'd fallen then, my heart was in my chest." Hermione smiles placing the glass of milk on her dresser.
"No...I uh...I dropped my jewellery box." Bella frowns, before leaning down to gather the scattered pieces of jewellery.
"Oh don't, I'll get those now." Hermione said, quickly kneeling to gather the pieces, Bellatrix watched her, Hermione gathered all the pieces except the emerald green diamond earring that she'd just spotted resting on the floor between the woman's legs under the seat. Without hesitation she reached for the earring, her head resting in Bella's knee as she done so. Bella's eyes widen at first then she uncharacteristically brought her hand up and began running it through Hermione's hair. Hermione swallows but made no effort to move, she hadn't really thought about what she'd just done and how it could be seen as inappropriate but she's definitely glad she did it now.
"Your hair is surprisingly soft, I never would have guessed by just looking at it." Bella said and the brunette looks up at her. Bella smiles before removing her hand from the witches hair.
"I use a lot of conditioner on the ends." Hermione admits slowly moving to sit back on her knees, eyes still focused on the woman's.
"I know something that can help you maintain your hair if you want, although the wild Careless mess that it is...does suit you." The woman tilts her head to the side and Hermione was glad she was on the floor otherwise her knees might have buckled beneath her.
"I used to have hair like yours, untameable." Bella chuckles at the image of her younger self, then frowns. She meets the girls gaze once more.
"Don't ever let anyone tell you to change your hair, or try to tame it...it's beautiful as it is." A slight smile broke out on Bella's lips.
"I won't ever let that happen." Hermione said, her heart racing as she looked up at the woman. Her mouth was once again dry when her eyes fell to the Snow White  smooth legs just in front of her. The woman had shifted slightly in her seat and that's what caused the diversion of Hermione's eyes. Her satin nighty just stopped above her thigh and Hermione found her eyes lingering on that particular spot. Bellatrix was quite oblivious as finished removing her jewellery.
Hermione swallowed and quickly stood up startling the woman slightly.
"Sorry." Hermione barely managed as she looked down at the woman.
"It's alright love, I suppose I'm just a bit...jumpy today." Bella smiles, though her eyes said something else. Hermione's heart sank, her normal hypnotic eyes appeared to have lost their spark, sadness loomed in the shadows of her dark orbs, sadness mixed with fear and that puzzled Hermione.

The brunette stood behind the woman, she'd finished the braids and now she watched her reflection in the mirror. She placed her hand on the woman's shoulder, squeezing it gently.
"Bellatrix are you okay?"
The ravenette glanced up at the mirror, meeting Hermione's eyes. She placed her hand ontop of Hermione's and smiled.
"Perfectly fine." She lied, she lied and Hermione's heart hurt.
"Are you sure? You don't have to tell me anything and I'd understand if you didn't want to, but just know...I am here for you." Hermione offers a small smile.
"I appreciate that love, and I'm here for you, you know that."