Midnight

Hermione had been sent by Narcissa to go fetch Bellatrix, Whilst Draco was sent to find his father. Hermione didn't realise how far away this field was, Narcissa made it sound like two minutes away. The girl continued her walk along the path Narcissa said would lead her to the field with the black wooden gate. A while down the road she did indeed come to a field with a black wooden gate, a field filled with tall grass. How was she supposed to find anything in there?

She climbed the gate and began her search through the jungle of over grown grass for the ravenette who made her question everything about herself. The young witch was so focused on getting through the maze she was completely oblivious to the dark eyes watching her. She mumbles under her breath when she felt some of the obscenely tall grass in her hair.
The eyes still watched her, inching closer each time. She heard a noice from behind her then out of the corner of her eye she caught a flips of a big black figure.
"I'm armed." She warns reaching for her wand, she watched her surroundings for a few minutes and nothing could be seen or heard...maybe she was imagining things...

Hermione continued her way through the jungle when she noticed an opening in the tall grass, an opening as if someone had been there, had she found the trail of Bellatrixj?
She heads in that direction, thankful she no longer had to fight with the offensive plants.

A scream caught Bella's attention, the woman shot up and instantly followed the noise.
She frowned when she noticed the girl on the floor, brushing her hair from her eyes.
"You are a peculiar little thing."
Hermione looks up to the woman.
"Why are you on the floor?" The woman folds her arms.
Hermione rubs her face before getting to her feet.
"Something knocked me over." She brushes herself off. Bella noticed the girls wand on the floor and summoned it, she held the wand out to Hermione.
"I believe this belongs to you."
Hermione meets the woman's eyes and that confusing feeling took over her body once more.
"Thank you." She smiles.
Bellatrix glances around trying to find the culprit who pushed the girl, that's when she noticed the hoof prints. Just as she was about to speak the woman was pushed from behind, shooting forward, it happened all too quick for the woman to process and now she was against something warm.

Bellatrix inhaled sharply at the push then opened her eyes. Arms were wrapped tightly around her "Are you okay?" Hermione said looking down at the woman.
"Perfectly fine." She said meeting the girls gaze.
Hermione swallows, those damn eyes were messing with her!
"You can leave me go now." Bella said and Hermione instantly began to blush.
"Sorry..."
Bella frowns as she straightens her dress.
"You are a strange petal Hermione." Bella scooped the little raccoon up and dusts him off.

"I believe the culprit behind you being on the floor is Midnight."
"Midnight?"
"She's a very playful and mischievous little git." Bella raises her voice slightly as she glances around.
"She?"
"She's a Pegasus." Bella smiles as she saw the hoofs coming behind Hermione. A warm breath on the neck caused the girl to jump forward nearly knocking into the woman. She spun around to see nothing but
Hoof prints in the dirt. Then just like that a dark horse appeared.
"She's a softie really, aren't you Midnight?" The woman smiles approaching the large beautiful horse. Hermione admired the smooth silk looking coat of the creature though daren't move.
"You little minx, what havoc are you causing?"  The woman kissed the horses nose and the mare neighed in response.

"Come say hi, she's harmless." The woman smiles. Hermione hesitantly approached the pair. The horse was a large stocky cob type horse with feather around its legs and a long main and tail. The horse snorts causing Hermione to inch closer to the woman.
"No need to be frightened dove." Bella encourages the brunette to stoke the horse, the mares coat was soft like silk beneath her fingers, she ran her hand over the mares shoulder and a small smile broke out on her face.

"See, what did I tell you." Bella smiles taking a few steps back and admiring the sight. Apollo chitters on her shoulder before jumping off and finding his way up on to the mares back.
"What a handsome little jockey you make Apollo." Bella smiles at the chittering creature.
"Come on them pet, let's get going before Narcissa sends an army out." Bella said approaching the horse, Apollo jumps onto Hermione's shoulder, and Bellatrix said farewell to the Pegasus who then disappeared into thin air.

The trio began their walk back, Apollo still on Hermione's shoulder whilst Bella walked along side her.
"So...how was your day?" Hermione asks, snapping the woman out of her own world.
"Apart from this morning, it's been quite peaceful." Bellatrix smiles, her eyes focused on the path before them.
"What about your day?" She glances at the witch beside her.
"Well...it was interesting." Hermione admits.
"Draco and I went for a walk, then we went to hogsmead." Hermione shrugs, placing her hands in her pockets.
"Got anything nice?"
"Some books, that's it really."
"Nothing wrong with books, I could actually use some new books. I've read all the ones in the library..." Bella chuckles " That's what happens when you never leave the place I suppose."

"What are you doing next Monday?"
"Nothing...why?" Bella arches her brow at the witch beside her.
"We could go get you some new books, I've got to go back there anyway to collect the books I ordered. I'd say we could go this week but Draco has a long list of plans for me, but next week he's off with his father so I'm free all week." Hermione smiles.
"That's a kind offer Hermione, but I really don't think that's a good idea."
"Why not?" Hermione stops in her tracks, causing the woman to stop too.
"Well...I'm not particularly a people person..."
"I'm people."
"No you're Hermione, I can tolerate you...but others...me and other people generally don't mix very well."
"I don't blame you, people can be horrible I learned that the hard way, perks of being a mudblood I guess." Hermione shrugs
"What did you just say?" Hermione swallows at the disgust in the woman's voice.
"I...I'm a muggle born, didn't you know?" Hermione's stomach dropped as she glanced at the woman.
"I did not." Hermione felt sick, had the family really kept it a secret from Bellatrix all this time? Did Bellatrix hate muggle borns? What if she did, what if she grew sick at the sight of Hermione? The brunette began to over think the entire situation, until the woman spoke again.

"Don't ever call yourself a mudblood in my presence again." The woman snapped, "I abhor that vulgar name, there is nothing wrong with being a muggle born Hermione, absolutely nothing." Hermione swallows, for a moment there she thought the woman was going to say how much she hated her kind.

"I know that, and I'm not ashamed of who I am...I got used to it and learned to embrace it." Hermione smiles.
"Good, there is nothing to be ashamed of." Bella said sternly before linking her arm with Hermione's. Hermione glanced at their linked arms but said nothing, in fact she tried to hide her growing smile.
"So, what time shall we leave Monday?"
"What? Oh...I don't know, I don't stray far from home..."
"What if we just go to the book shop, get you some new books, collect my ones then we can spend the rest of the day doing something you want to do." Hermione said, glancing at the woman who's eyes focus on the path.
"You sound like you're planning to spend the entire day with me."
"Well I was." Hermione said before thinking,
" I mean if that's okay with you, I completely understand if you don't want to...I mean why would you want to spend an entire day with me!" Hermione began to laugh nervously.
"I could think of worse things to do." Bella smiles leaning into the girl.