Chapter 6

The week had flown by far too quickly for Hermione's liking, she found herself enjoying the woman's company far more than she'd ever have imagined. They were so different yet so similar. Hermione often found herself confused after spending time with the woman, Bellatrix made her question everything she thought she knew about herself.

"Thanks for spending some time with Bella, it meant a lot." Draco took a seat beside Hermione on the settee.
"I enjoyed it, she's quite an interesting person." Hermione closes her book.
Draco laughs "Yeah, not how I would describe her." He nudges the girl.
"Mum told me you managed to get her to go to hogsmead with you."
"Yeah, she got some books to read." Hermione shrugged.
"That's quite a big deal you know, she hasn't left the grounds in years." He looked at his friend.
"Really?" He nods " I just have a gift." Hermione smirks.
"My mother certainly thinks so, she's convinced you're using some form of dark magic or something."
Hermione chuckles, " I can assure you I have not used forbidden magic on your aunt, or any kind of magic other than my charming personality."
"Ha please, there's nothing charming about you."
"Oh you are so dead." The witch grins, Draco quickly got up from his seat and darted out of the room.  He ran along the hall dodging his mother as he quickly shot up the stairs.
Narcissa rolled her eyes, he'll never grow up she thought when she noticed Hermione coming towards her.
"If you're looking for that idiot son of mine he bolted upstairs." Narcissa informed
"Thank you." Hermione smiles before heading up the stairs.

"Hia aunty, can't talk running from Granger." he said whilst whipping past her. She shakes her head continuing her walk along the hall, Apollo on her shoulder.
"I don't suppose you've seen Draco?" Hermione asks as she came to a stop.
"Might have."
"Would you be so kind as to tell me where he went?"
"Better, I could tell you where he's going." She smiles " It's the same place all the time, he used to hide there when he'd take my things. The boy finds it amusing to be chased around the house." Bella chuckles leading the girl to his hide out.
"I take it you've been in my shoes before then."
"Many times Hermione." She smiles.

Bella told Hermione to be quiet before flinging the very end door open.
"There you are you little shit." Hermione smirks, the 17 year old hid behind the pillar in the centre of the room. He popped his head around to see his aunt and best friend.
"Oh the betrayal." He said coming out of hiding, staring at his aunt.
"I can't believe what I'm actually witnessing, you teamed up with Granger and showed her my hide out." He shook his head, dramatically clutching his heart.
"That's what you get for pinching my things over the years." Bella smirks,
"You're going down now Malfoy." Hermione closes the door.
"Now Granger, just think about what you're" Draco didn't have chance to finish his sentence as the witch tackled him to the ground.
Bella laughed at the sight of her nephews face before he hit the floor. Hermione easily topped him.
"You're so weak it's pathetic." Hermione smirks, " I'm not weak I just took it easy on you."
"Yeah keep telling yourself that Draco." Bella comments coming to stand beside them.
"Who involved you?" Draco frowns at his aunt,
"Quite pitiful really." She adds looking down at the pair. Hermione chuckles,
"I'll leave you pair to it then. My work here is done." The woman turns to leave unaware of the scheming pair.

"Hey Bellatrix" Hermione calls and the ravenette turns around, the pair were off of the floor and looked at her.
"Are you really ticklish?" Hermione asks, Bella's face instantly fell as she glanced at her smirking nephew.
"You wouldn't dare." She glanced back at Hermione, who had a wicked little twinkle in her eye.
"I helped you find him!" She exclaims, the girl only smirked. Bella glances at the pair before making a break for it. She ran as fast as she could down the hallway, carful not to trip over her dress, or stumble on her heels. She instantly took hold of the banister as she ran down the stairs. Apollo clocked Narcissa and figured he'd be better off sticking with her for the time being, and did his best to jump on her shoulder as She grew closer.
"Can't talk Cissy, Bonnie and Clyde are after me." She past her sister who frowned, then shook her head, she'll never grow up either
Narcissa thought when she caught the pair Bellatrix must have been referring to head in her direction. Apollo made himself comfortable on Narcissa's shoulder as the duo approached.
"Not getting involved." Narcissa said, the pair sighed before making their way past her, oblivious to her growing smile.

Bellatrix hid in the closet by the door when she heard them talking to Narcissa, for once thanking Merlin for her small size. She held her breath, when she heard footsteps getting closer.
"Where'd she go?" Hermione asked lookin at Draco who narrowed his eyes.
"Good question, you gotta watch her, she's pretty crafty." Draco said an amused smile tugging at his lips as he pointed towards the closet.
"I suppose We'll have a look around the grounds." He said loudly whilst Hermione silently made her way towards the closet. Draco nodded and the brunette yanked the door open.
"Yeah she's not in here." Hermione said popping her head inside.
"What, course she is that's where she goes." Draco pushed passed Hermione to examine the cupboard.
"Well shit, could of sworn she'd be in here."
"Well she fooled you."
Draco sighs slamming the door shut.
"Maybe she's in the kitchen, when I was younger and we used to play hide and seek she somehow fitted in one of the cabinets."
"I didn't think that was physically possible." Hermione frowns.
"Anything is possible when it comes to my aunt." The pair made their way towards the kitchen. Bella released her breath, that was a close one. She stepped away from the pile of cloaks and returned to her usual self before slowly opening the door. She popped her head out and determined the coast was clear before bolting towards the door. No way on this earth was she about to be tickled.