Tea parties and Pillow fights

"Oo we can have a little tea party like when you were younger! I'll get Cissy and the tea!" And just like that the excited woman vanished leaving a baffled Hermione and a laughing Draco.

"She gets excited over the littlest of things sometimes."
"I noticed, it's kinda cute." Hermione smiles
"What?" He arched his brow, and Hermione mentally cursed.
"The way she got excited to spend time with you, that was cute."
"I guess" the boy shrugs, then a smile broke out on his face. "It is nice to see her happy again." He adds, earning a look from Hermione.
"Happy again?"
"I don't know what it is you're doing Granger, but you've certainly left an impression on my aunt."
"I'm just great company." Hermione smiles, though inside her stomach was fluttering with butterflies to know that she had somehow had an effect on the woman's mood.
"It must be a book nerd thing." Draco smirks at Hermione delayed reaction. Th brunette frowned at the realisation of what he'd just called her and nudge him in the side.
"At least I can read." She retorts
"I can read."
"Pictures don't count." The brunette said which resulted in a pillow colliding with her head.
"You little shit!" Hermione leaped at the blonde who tried to fend her off with another pillow.
"Release me you peasant!" Draco said dramatically before striking her again.
"I will wrestle you to the ground again and put you in a headlock." Hermione snatched the pillow from his grip and gave him a swift whack over the head.

The wizard instantly stopped grinning, as he looked over her shoulder. Hermione followed his gaze to see Bellatrix stood in the doorway of her room, tray of tea in hand and eyebrow arched with Narcissa stood looking unimpressed behind her.
"And what exactly is going on in here?" Narcissa steps around her sister and into the room, waiting for the two teens to start explaining why they found it necessary to throw and beat each other with pillows. All the while Bellatrix placed the tray on her desk, Narcissa stood with her back to Bellatrix whilst she gave her disapproving look to the two younger adults, completely oblivious to the pillow Bella just picked up off of the floor.

Narcissa was just about to inform the pair how disrespectful it is to trash someone else's room when a pillow hit her in the back earning an unladylike scream. Narcissa spun around and glared at her sister who instantly pointed an accusing finger at Apollo. The little creatures eyes widen as he met Narcissa's glare and pointed his little hand at his companion.
"That was out of line Bellatrix."  Narcissa summons a pillow as she glared at her sister who only smirked.
"What are you going to do about it Cissy?"
Before Narcissa had chance to respond another pillow had collided with her, only this time it came from Draco.
"Nice shot Draco." Bella chuckles as her normally 'not a hair out of place' sister pushed blonde strands of hair from her face.
"This means war." She stated before quickly sending a pillow through the air at her son who was sent flying onto the bed, her sister managed to dodge the one sent in her direction and it collided with the wall, missing poor Apollo who scurried to Bellatrix, by centimetres. Draco began grinning as he quickly took cover leaving Hermione sat on the bed.
"Well..." Narcissa arched her brow at the brunette who looked both confused and startled. "Looks like you're on my team Hermione." The blonde smiles, then without warning a pillow collided with Hermione, and the culprit began giggling beyond control, capturing both witches attention. The distraction Bella created gave Draco time to quickly scarper towards the door, seeing her partner had escaped she aimed her wand at the pillows nearest the two woman and blew them up sending feathers everywhere and quickly made her exit whilst they were preoccupied.

Bella ran down the hall quickly catching up to her Nephew who waited at the end of the hall.
"Now what?" He looked to his aunt just in time as he caught his mother hurling a pillow in their direction, he blocked it and instantly sent it back in her direction and the blonde woman instantly dived back into the room out of the view of the pillow, taking Hermione with her.
"First we get Apollo to safety, then we destroy them." Bella smiles, glancing around before ushering Draco down the stairs. Bellatrix instructed Apollo to stay out of trouble and help the house elves out, Amarië a short elf with a thin pointy nose, huge bat like ears with large piercing blue eyes that match her dress and shoes was more than happy to watch the little creature.

Meanwhile Narcissa drilled the plan of attack into Hermione.
"That sister of mine is crafty, very crafty and highly unpredictable. She's an opportunist, we have to remain one step ahead of her at all times."
"And Draco?" Hermione quirks her brow with a knowing smile on her lips, Draco was good but she knew he stood no chance between the two of them. Narcissa laughed
"Don't worry about him, I'll take care of that boy of mine, just be carful when it comes to Bellatrix, she's the one we need to focus on."
Hermione salutes to the woman before following behind her, finding it amusing how seriously Narcissa took this, then again she shouldn't be surprised the woman was quite a serious person in general... and competitive by the looks of it.

The pair currently stalked the kitchen, searching each crook and cranny, especially upon Narcissa insisting no place can be left unchecked, apparently Bellatrix could fit into a cookie jar if she wanted. The blonde left Hermione to check the main kitchen whilst she checked the freezer room, However the cookie jar Hermione just checked was very much Bellatrix-less, though she couldn't help but pinch a cookie though. The brunette took a bite from the cookie and opened the cupboard just above the counter only to be met by a little mischievous thug who apparently ate all the contents of the cupboard if the crumbs on his little raccoon face were anything to go by.
The little creature licked his fingers before jumping out from the cupboard and onto Hermione's shoulder, only to take the half eaten cookie from her hand before scurrying away.
"What a little crook." Hermione shook her head at the little masked bandit. Before continuing her search.

***

The pair of women caught on to the opposing team who ran into the direction of the woods,
Narcissa led Hermione into the dark forest where they caught Draco complaining about the dirt on his freshly washed and ironed shirt, despite Bella's warning to hide.
Narcissa brought her hand to her lips indicating Hermione be quite as they neared the bickering pair. The two women began formulating a plan of attack.

Hermione had popped up out of nowhere but Bellatrix managed to block the pillow she sent in Draco's direction and sent it flying back towards her, Narcissa however sent her own pillow towards Draco knowing he'd be the easier target at this point. It sent him sprawling to the ground then she quickly bound him up with invisible binds, much to Hermione's surprise.
"What? I've got to make sure he doesn't get away." Narcissa defended her decision as the boy began levitating behind her.
"You may have gotten me, But you'll never catch her!" Draco grins noticing his aunt was nowhere in sight. Then it dawned on Narcissa, she's lured them into the forest and Draco was the bait, they'd planned this.
"Guard yourself Granger, they set us up! We're in her territory now." Draco only grinned as the mad cackles filled the air.