Chapter 10

The next morning Hermione began to stir from her slumber only to find her head resting on something incredibly comfortable...something warm and soft? Hermione nudged her head against the foreign object, a inaudible mumble and movement beneath her caught her full attention. Her eyes shot open to be greeted by some stray strands of raven locks. Bella lay sound asleep with her arms wrapped loosely around the brunettes shoulders. Hermione carefully lifted her head from her current position to find the source of what her head had been lying on: breasts that were very poorly covered. The girl almost died, as panic hit her. Why the hell was she in Bella's bed and how did she get there?! Bellatrix was going to kill her!

Then the events of last night came flooding back and she released a sigh of relief. Bellatrix came into her room, she was frightened of the thunder. Hermione grinned to herself, trying to not stare at the sleeping woman's chest. She studied the woman's face, not able to move much just in case she disturbed the sleeping beauty. Her braid lay on the pillow and disappeared beneath her, a few strands dared to escape and curled up tightly, a few framing her face. She looks peaceful in her sleep, trouble free...almost child like. Her big bambi eyes closed and unable to render Hermione motionless like they had so many times since their first encounter. Though even now, Hermione still couldn't form the words to describe how she felt right now, in this moment, with her lying inches away deep in slumber. It turns out even asleep she rendered Hermione speechless.

Her lips, as it turned out were naturally that blood red colour, and her skin was flawless against the sun that peeked through the gap in the curtains. Her lashes were naturally long and black, just like her hair. She really was a beauty.

Hermione sighs, her arms started to ache after holding her weight off of the woman for so long to admire her, She had contemplated moving, but she was far to comfortable and not to mention she daren't disturbe the sleeping witch. Laying her head back on the woman's chest she took a deep inhale as her stomach began feeling all tingly. The brunette began grinning to herself, and she was so worried Bellatrix would hate her...now look at them.

Bellatrix mumbled something inaudible as she tightened her hold slightly, Hermione found it rather adorable and prayed to god the woman would not be furious when she eventually woke up...after all it was her who came into Hermione's room.

Half an hour later Bellatrix began to stir she brought her hand and began rubbing her eyes.
"Good morning."
Bella's eyes dart open at the intruding voice, to see Hermione looking up at her from where she rested on the woman's chest. Bella sighs in relief when she remembered the events of last night, she relaxes and closes her eyes.
"Good morning dove." She smiles, opening her eyes once more.
"So, how did you sleep?" Hermione said, adjusting her position slightly to lean on her hands, having no intention to actually move off of the woman.
"Surprisingly well, what time is it?"
"Ten to nine." Hermione replies after glancing at her watch. Bella's eyes widen in surprise.
"That's the longest I've slept in a long time." She said, Hermione smiles moving her free hand to tuck some raven curls behind the woman's ear. Bella watches the girl with a smile, she really didn't care about the situation she was in, she wasn't afraid. Many people were afraid to talk to Bellatrix let alone share the same bed.

"I must be a good cuddler." Hermione shrugs.
"You must be," Bellatrix responds, "and I must be a good pillow, because you still haven't moved." She said with a playful smile.
"I think teddy bear would be more accurate, I don't think a pillow is as cuddly." Hermione had no idea where this confidence came from, but the woman seemed to bring that side out in her.
"You're calling me a teddy bear?" Bella arches her brow.
"A warm cuddly teddy bear, that's really comfortable." Hermione said, meeting the woman's eyes.
Bella chuckles at the girls response.
"I know many people who would disagree with that one."
"Well their opinion is invalid." Hermione stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
Bella just smiles, "Come on love, we'd better get ready for the day."

***

Bellatrix had just gotten out of the shower and dried herself down before heading into her bedroom to dress for the day, knocking however, caught her attention.
"It's just me." Hermione said the other side of the door. Bella quickly grabbed her robe as the little raccoon ran to answer the door.
He chitters as he looks up at Hermione before running towards the bed. Hermione froze when she noticed the woman standing in the middle of the room, she wore a long black silk dressing gown that separate slightly revealing her bare smooth legs. It clung to her damp body and Hermione couldn't explain the feeling that began taking over her.

"Had I known you were coming, I'd have been more presentable." Bella said, avoiding her gaze. Her long black hair was damp and clung to her face.
"No, no its fine, I mean I just came to see if I can help with anything." Hermione shrugs, stepping inside and closing the door, Trying very hard not to stare at the barely dressed woman.
Bella furrows her brows at the girl, she had expected Hermione to leave her to dress alone, like any normal person would...then again Hermione wasn't your average teenage girl. Bellatrix shrugged, figuring that this was something else she did with her mother, it's not as if Bella was in any position to judge how mothers and daughters should act around one another, her mother hated her.

"Well I was just about to get ready for the day." Bella said walking towards her wardrobe unaware of the eyes that followed her. The woman disappeared into her wardrobe and in seconds she returned fully dressed in a long black snug dress that showed her curves off nicely. Hermione swallows when her eyes drift to the woman's v-neckline.
"You okay Hermione?"
"Hmm?" Hermione quickly averts her eyes to the woman's face who looked concerned.
"Oh yes I'm uh fine. You look nice." Hermione smiles.
The woman blushes, walking towards her dressing table and completely ignoring the brunette, until she took a seat in front of her mirror.

"Would you like to do my hair?" She slowly turns and glances at the grinning brunette who nods. She was instantly stood behind the woman, gently undoing the plait.
"What do you want done to it? Are you leaving it down as usual?" Hermione looks into the mirror, meeting the woman's gaze.
Bellatrix thought for a moment,
"You choose." Bella responds.
"You sure?" Hermione tried to contain her excitement. She had no idea what had come over her, but the woman letting her choose her hairstyle excited Hermione. Especially when Narcissa told Hermione how much of a stickler Bella is for a morning and nightly routine. Doing Bella's hair in the morning definitely wasn't apart of the routine...nor was sharing the same bed.

"Positive." Bella returns the girl's smile in the mirror.