Blushing cheeks and forehead kisses

Hermione sat in the library paying no attention whatsoever to the book at hand. Her mind wandered to today's events, how had it gone from tackling Draco to the ground to almost kissing his aunt. His bloody aunt! What was wrong with her? As if the woman didn't confuse her enough, and she hadn't even done anything, just exist. Hermione couldn't help the image forming in her mind, the Snow White skin, the raven looks the chocolatey eyes and the blood coloured lips that broke into laughter, she could hear the woman's laughter as clear as day, it was echoing off of the walls and wouldn't leave Hermione alone. The girl shook her head, she needed to stop this, she didn't even know the woman, not to mention it was her best friends aunt.

"And here's the wicked little book worm." Hermione's eyes widen as she recognises the very woman who currently occupied her minds voice.
"I've come to inform you dinner is ready, Narcissa's doing. Try not to choke, she's made steak...again...more useful as a hockey puck than edible if the last time is anything to go by." Bella said coming to stop in front of the girl.
Hermione swallowed, then what the woman said had dawned on her.
"You know about hokey?" Hermione tilts her head to the side, brows furrowed in curiosity.
"I do indeed, not a fan I'll be honest. I really don't quite understand running around chasing that little puck thing with a stick...then again I don't particularly like any sport...horse riding being the only exception." The witch smiles down at the seated brunette.
"I didn't think you'd know hokey, it being a muggle sport and all..."
"Arthur Weasley once dragged me to a game, he was utterly fascinated by the whole thing, I on the other hand was not."
"You know Arthur Weasley?"
"Well I should hope so, I've grown up with him,  not to mention he's family."
"You're related to the Weasley's?" Hermione almost choked on the air.
"Second cousins, once removed or whatever I don't particularly care for all that, family is family." The woman shrugs, now it made sense, that's why Arthur would defend the woman when Molly would bad mouth her, they're family.
"We don't see each other anymore, Molly doesn't particularly like that side of him...well I think it's more me than anyone else." The woman momentarily looked at the floor, a sad expression taking over her pretty face.
"Oh the food, that's why I'm here." She looked at the brunette who hadn't once taken her eyes off of the woman before her.
"What?" Bella frowns, pushing the wave of sadness away.
"That's their loss." Hermione said closing her book.
"What?"
"The Weasley's, it's their loss." Hermione smiles, the woman swallows looking anywhere but the girl, already feeling the heat rushing to her cheeks.
"I think you're worth spending time with." She adds rising to her feet.
"Foods ready." Bella said before leaving.

Later that same night Hermione made her way to Bella's room, a glass of milk in hand.
She knocked on the door before entering to find the woman at her dressing table.
"I come bearing gifts." Hermione smiles placing the glass of milk on the desk.
"Just what I needed" the woman returns the smile. Hermione stood behind her and ran her fingers through the woman's hair. Bella pottered with some lotions in her draw, unaware of the eyes watching her in the mirror. Hermione didn't quite understand this feeling, why she found herself so drawn to a woman she met only weeks ago yet feels like she's known for years. She watched the woman's reflection in the mirror as she began massaging lotion into her smooth porcelain arm, her big bambi eyes focusing solemnly at the job at hand, whilst Hermione found her own eyes focused on this bewitching woman. She was so elegant with every move she made, her delicate hand slid smoothly up her delicate arm massaging the cream into her porcelain skin, she looked so fragile and elegant, like a porcelain doll.

"A beautiful porcelain doll."
Bella glances at the mirror when the girl whispered, noticing the trans like stare Hermione appeared to be under.
"Hermione?" Bella furrows her brows, Hermione instantly snapped out of her train of though instantly averting her attention to the raven locks.
"Everything alright dove?" She turns slightly in her chair, looking up at the brunette who tried to hide her blushing cheeks.
"Yes, everything is great." Hermione smiles,
Bella furrows her brows, tilting her head to the side like that of a small puppy. Hermione's heart suddenly felt as though it was going to explode out of her chest. What was going on?!

"You sure little cub? You're acting rather peculiar." Hermione swallowed as she noted the woman had given her another pet name.
"Your cheeks appear to be flushed, do you feel well?" Slight concern was heard in the woman's voice, before Hermione could respond she found herself being led to the woman's bed and gently pushed to sit down.
"I'm fine-" Hermione was cut off as lips came in contact with her forehead. The lips were soft and warm against her own skin, she recalled how close she'd came earlier that day to covering them with her own lips, and now here they were pressed gently against her forehead.

"Your temperature seems fine, a little warmer than it should be but nothing serious." Bella said as she pulled back from the frozen witch.
"I'll open a window, it does tend to get quite warm in here, I personally prefer the warmth but no matter." She moved elegantly across the room, her sheer royal almost see through purple dressing gown billowing behind her showing more leg than Hermione has ever seen since meeting the witch. The clueless enchantress opened the window, allowing the cold night air to enter the room, her hair blowing in the wind as it broke through the window blowing what little the nightgown did cover, open and revealing the knee length purple silk, string strapped nighty that fitted the woman snuggly.
"My word that's some cold air." The woman said tying her robe back up, before glancing over at the frozen wide eyed pink cheeked witch.
"That better?" She asks oblivious to the dryness in Hermione's mouth at that unintentional display. Hermione manages a nod as the woman smiles and makes her way over to the bed.

Apollo remained on top of the dresser where he'd been the entire time, watching the scene before him unfold.
"Is there anything I can get you dove?" The woman took a seat beside the brunette.
"No thank you, I'm fine honestly." Hermione smiles, trying to calm herself and get a grip of her emotions.
"You sure? I'd hate for you to get poorly when I can prevent it."
"I'm fine honestly, I think I just needed some air." Hermione insists, finding her insides dancing at the concern the woman was showing for her well being. She cared.

Bella studies the witch for a moment, she was quite a peculiar creature. Pretty but peculiar.
"So shall I do your hair now?" Hermione brought the woman back to earth.
"If you want." The woman smiles, and Hermione nods. The brunette watches the ravenette rise and return to her dressing table before following behind.