Finding Bellatrix

The ravenette made her way along the path away from Malfoy manor. She had absolutely no intentions of falling victim to the monstrous duo.

The pair had looked everywhere for this woman and couldn't find her anywhere, Draco was right, she was craftily good at this game.
The pair decided to split up, Draco was going to check the house over again and Hermione opted for checking the grounds. Whilst strolling down the path, keeping her eyes peeled for the woman she suddenly remembered the last time she tried to find the woman.
Hermione instantly headed towards the field.

Bella sat amongst the tall grass, inhaling deeply then exhaling, enjoying the fresh air and the peaceful sound of nature. The wind in her hair, the air in her lungs the sound of birds chirping set her otherwise chaotic mind at rest. Rustling caught her attention snapping her out of her tranquil daze to high alert.
She looked around for something out of the ordinary but couldn't see a thing, but she felt it, something was there. She slowly got to her feet that's when she caught sight of the witch kneeling in the grass. She'd been found, but not caught. Hermione swallows when she realised the witch had seen her and figured she might as well go for it. She quickly ran towards the woman who also took off running. The witch was surprisingly fast, but how long could she last? Hermione knew she could go on for ages, the woman however was a different matter. She'd already stated she didn't like running, it was just a matter of time.

Bella knew full well she wasn't a runner, she might have the speed but definitely not the stamina to keep it up, she'd tire soon then the brunette would gain advantage. But Bella had other tricks up her sleeve.
Hermione followed her into a small woodland before the woman disappeared all together.
Hermione stopped, looking at her surroundings whilst gaining her breath.
Where could she have gone? She was literally gaining on her not seconds ago.

Bella smirks as she watches the witch look around in confusion, little did Hermione know Bellatrix was currently perched up in the tree watching on in amusement at Hermione's bafflement.
"Looking for something dove?"
Hermione followed the sound of the voice to find the woman perched on a branch leaning back against the stump. Her legs hung dangling in the air as her dress blew slightly in the wind. A smirk tugging at her gloriously red lips.
"How'd you get up there?" Hermione asks coming to stand directly below her.
"When you decided to shift your attention to the floor I took that as my opportunity."
"I looked down for like split second." Hermione furrows her brows, there was no possible way she could climb the tree in that time.
"Im fast." The woman shrugs, a smile still lingering on red lips.
"No one's that fast..."
"That's what you think little dove." She met the brunettes gaze.

"You were gaining on me, despite my fast pace I am definitely not a long distance runner, you should of picked up on that from our discussion at the library. Had you actually noticed you would have picked up I was indeed tired and losing my advantage on the speed the longer I ran. You were closing in and I was running out of options, magic was out of the question, so I needed an opportunity. Had you not chosen that moment to look down and take your eyes off of me you probably would have eventually caught me, however you did and that gave me the opportunity I needed." Bella smiles "Had you studied me like I had done you, you would of picked up on my intentions just like I had, I knew you would look away you had done so a few times during the chase, I just needed you to do it at the opportune moment."
"Draco was right, you are crafty."
"Crafty has nothing to do with it." The woman smiles.
"So are you going to come down?"
"No, I think I'm safer up here."
"Dangling in a tree?" Hermione arches her brow.
"Better than being tickled to death." Bella said.
"What if I promise not to tickle you?" Hermione smiles, Bella narrows her eyes.
"Nice try, I'm not falling for that. I have a nephew remember who's tried that trick one too many times."
"I'm not Draco though."
Bella arches her brow, the question was could she trust the girl? The branch carefully lowered her to the floor to Hermione's amazement. Hermione smirks at the woman before her, slowly pulling her crossed fingers from behind her back. Bella's eyes widen, she'd been bamboozled.
"I knew you were untrustworthy!"
"Yet here we are." Hermione smirks closing in on the woman.
Bella fleeted quickly from the girl, heading back towards the open fields. She ran as fast as she could, Hermione pushed herself, determined to catch the woman. Bella ran amongst the tall grass fully aware the girl was gaining on her, she glanced around quickly, debating where to go when she felt a heavy wait on her back and with a squeal, the next thing she knew she was rolling around the floor with Hermione.
"Got ya." Hermione smiles pinning the woman's arms above her head.
"Do you always go around tackling people to the ground?"
"Only if necessary." Hermione smiles, some hair escaping her pony tail.
Before Bella had chance to respond the brunette began tickling her.
"Nooo!" The woman yelled before scrunching her face up and laughing. She squirmed beneath the witch trying to get the brunette to stop. Her laugh hit Hermione's ears and she found it pleasant, she hadn't heard the woman laugh quite like it before, she began giggling like a little school girl, wrinkles appearing around her eyes, the first sign to ever give away her age. Hermione was suddenly hit with something unfamiliar, she found herself becoming more and more fascinated with this woman, wanting to know everything possible about her.

"Stop it." Bella giggles snapping the witch back to reality, Hermione smiled down at the woman stopping for a moment just so the witch could catch her breath. She watched the woman giggling here and there whilst trying to catch her breath. Draco was right, she was extremely ticklish...and beautiful too Hermione thought to herself.
"What?" Bella smiles looking up at the witch.
"What?" Hermione repeats
"You're staring." Bella giggles
"Am I?" Hermione smiles finding herself leaning closer. It was as though she was in a trance, something was pulling her towards this woman's lips.

"You found her!" Draco yelled running towards the pair, Hermione swallows realising what she was about to do and tried to cover it by tickling the witch once more.