Her territory

"Guard yourself Granger, they set us up! We're in her territory now." Draco only grinned as the mad cackles filled the air.

Hermione studied her surroundings, slowly inching closer to Narcissa who stood guard, wand at the ready.
"Watch Her Hermione, she's a Slytherin through and through." Narcissa snapped her attention to the rustling behind her, then to the rustling coming from Hermione's direction.
"She's calculating her best option, don't let your guard down for a min-ahhh!" Narcissa had no chance to finish her sentence as a cushion collided furiously with her side.
"Narcissa!" Hermione quickly ran to the woman's side
"Don't worry about me girl, run!"
Hermione glances around before darting off into the woods.
Narcissa began looking for her wand along the woodland floor, grimacing as she felt around the in the dirt.
"Looking for this dear?" Two booted feet came into view, Narcissa slowly followed the boots up the dress until she was staring into the face of her sister.
"Rolling around in dirt Cissy, really?" Bella arches her brow.

***

Hermione ran back into the open meadow where they had the previous encounter many moons ago. She was hoping to trap the woman like last time. She had to remember the woman's strengths and weaknesses, so far she knew that Bellatrix was fast but she wasn't a long distance runner, she would seek opportunity in any given moment and she was extremely ticklish.
"Looking for me dove." Hermione jumped a mile at the sudden vice behind her, she spun around wand at the ready to send a pillow hurling towards her but she was nowhere in sight. The brunette glanced around the open fields to see nothing but grass and some trees scattered here and there.
Giggles filled the air causing butterflies in Hermione's stomach.
The scene reminded her of something from Alice in Wonderland, she half expected a giggling Cheshire Cat to appear and tell her what way the woman went.

"Hermione..." the woman's voice sounded playful as she called out the brunettes name, though still remained completely hidden. It was as if the voice was echoing around her, and for a moment Hermione thought it was another one of her dreams.

"Sing a song of sixpence,
A pocket full of rye,
Four and twenty blackbirds
Baked in a pie."

Hermione swallows at the hauntingly beautiful voice that somehow echoed throughout the open field. It was hypnotic, unrealistic, and mixed with the nursery rhyme it had an eeriness about it, Hermione was on edge, her heart threatened to explode as the voice continued.

"When the pie was opened
The birds began to sing—
Wasn't that a dainty dish
To set before the king?"

Hermione glanced about her, trying to find the source of that voice, that bewitching voice. But no one or thing was in sight, and the sound came from every direction. A little child like giggle caught Hermione's attention, she snapped towards the direction and just caught a glimpse of a shadow before it disappeared into the tall grass. The brunette darted in that direction the giggling became more frequent as the voice only grew stronger. Hermione found herself at the bottom of a large oak tree that she certainly didn't recall seeing earlier. The large tree stood proudly amongst the strands of tall grass, the sun beamed through its green leaves and highlighted the patterns on its bark.
Hermione examined the tree as the voice continued its song:

"The king was in the counting-house
Counting out his money,
The queen was in the parlor
Eating bread and honey,
The maid was in the garden
Hanging out the clothes.
Along came a blackbird
And snipped off her nose."

The voice stopped its song and silence took over the field. Hermione frowned, slowly circling the tree, a twig snapping caught the brunettes attention and she glanced up at the branches and noticed a little blackbird staring at her. The little black bird began singing, Hermione took a step forward startling the small bird which released an unearthly screech causing Hermione to jump, then a flock of birds erupted from the tree all screeching as they took to the sky. Birds came from every direction, flying around and above Hermione who found herself stumbling backwards and covering her face.

When she opened her eyes no bird was in sight, and silence once again took over the field.
Hermione took a deep breath, trying to regain her composure and calm her beating heart. The brunette brushed some hair from her face when she heard the childlike giggle coming from above her. She glanced up to see the woman sat on a branch swinging her legs back and forth as her wicked lips grew into a smile.
"Looking for me dear?"
Hermione swallows, slowly she got to her feet.
"Did you do all that?"
"All what love?" Bella tilts her head to the side, though the wicked grin remained plastered on her lips.
"The singing, the...the birds, this tree." Hermione gestured at the large tree that instantly disappeared along with the woman.
Hermione blinked utterly gob smacked.
"What tree love?" Hermione spun around to see the woman standing behind her.
"How do you do that?" Hermione asks, her brows furrowed at the dark witch.
"Do what?" She smiles sweetly.
Hermione took a deep breath, this woman was really messing with her today.
"Everything you just did."
"What did I do?" She tilts her head to the side, still smiling that innocent little smile.

Hermione frowns, was this another dream? Was she dreaming again? Wouldn't be the first time this woman entered her dreams. Bellatrix began to giggle.
"Do you often dream of me?" She took a step closer. Hermione swallows, did the woman just invade her mind?
"What do you mean?"
"Well you just asked allowed whether this was another dream, then one does wonder what dreams of me you have." Hermione's heart stopped, how was she supposed to respond to that. How was she going to explain her many dreams to the woman who so often took the main part. Bellatrix began giggling once more.
"You're so funny Hermione." She met the young witches gaze.
"Now tell me...what do I do in these dreams of yours?" The witch smiles as she took a few steps backwards, "do I slay a dragon?" She points her wand to the sky where a large black scaled dragon erupted and began hovering the sky, nearly taking Hermione to the ground with the wind created by its wings.
"Or do I run through open fields with the last unicorn to ever walk the earth?" A flick of the wand and the dragon erupts into flames and transforms into a beautiful white unicorn that rears up and neighs, it's mane blowing in the wind.

"Am I an ugly old hag who terrorises the world?" The unicorn dissolves into the grass and with a puff of smoke the beautiful figure of Bellatrix Black transformed into a hunch back aged woman with a long hooked nose, a large green wart on the end of her chin and frail whispy grey hair.
"No, you're beautiful..." Hermione whispers, not completely understanding what the hell was going on. Bellatrix stopped speaking as her figure slowly returned. Her teasing smile had disappeared as Hermione continued.
"And mischievous, you often find it necessary to tease me, very much like in reality." Hermione found herself transfixed with the woman's eyes and before she knew it they were inches apart from each other.
"There is one difference in my dreams however..." Hermione whispers as she cupped the woman's cheek. Her eyes momentarily flickering to red lips.
"What's that?" Bella whispers, tilting her head upwards. Hermione found herself leaning down, lips growing centimetres apart, then it hit her. A pillow knocked into her side causing her to stumble to the floor.

Bella's laughter filled the air as she looked down at the brunette who looked surprised, flushed and slightly agitated.
"Looks like I win!" She claps her hands enthusiastically, jumping up and down like a small child.
Draco erupts from the forestry, a not so amused Narcissa in tow.
"We won?" Draco grins and the woman nods.
"Now how about a victory tea?" The dark witch smiles.