The death of Hermione

The woman quickly guided Hermione to the bed, her heart racing with fear.
"Oh Hermione love, please say something." She  sat the non-responsive girl down on her bed.
"What's the matter?" She reached to feel the girls head and it was boiling, no wonder the girl looked flushed.
Bellatrix quickly dashed to open the window, the disappeared into the bathroom only to return seconds later with a damp cold cloth.
"Maybe we should call someone, this isn't the first time you've burned up like this." She dabbed the cold flannel against the girls forehead.
"I'm fine." Hermione managed, closing her eyes to compose herself a moment.
"I'm just a bit hot that's all, it's much colder in my room." She managed to add, slowly opening her eyes to meet the chocolate orbs that haunted so many of her dreams.
"Here, I think you need the milk. I'll go get another glass." She arose from her bed only to have been tugged back down. She quirked her brow at the girl and her sudden surge of strength.
"Sorry, I don't know what came over me then." Hermione left go of the woman's wrist.
"The milk won't be necessary though, I'll be fine." Hermione said fiddling with the damp cloth.

Silence passed between them before Bellatrix released a small breath.
"You scare me sometimes, you know that?" With that she stood up and headed over to her dressing table, hips taunting Hermione as the swayed side to side.
"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be scary." The brunette frowned, not entirely sure how she could ever possibly come across as scary.
The woman chuckled,
"I didn't mean you were scary, I just meant all these little outbursts you have. I don't always know how to respond to them, and that worries me." She shifted her attention to the reflection in the mirror. Hermione stood behind her now, hands resting on either side of her shoulders.
"If it's any consolation, you frighten me too."
Bellatrix frowns,
"How so?"
"Because I find myself growing more attached to you each day. And I don't know what to do." Hermione toyed with the woman's lacey robe.
"I find that fear mutual love." Bellatrix admitted, much to both their surprise.
"What are we going to do?" Hermione asks.
"I'm not entirely sure." Bellatrix sighs.
The pair remained silent for the rest of the night, Hermione braided Bella's hair then without a single word spoken between them Hermione left. Leaving Bellatrix alone to her thoughts.

The ravenette sipped her milk, her thoughts running wild. There had been a routine, a very comfortable routine that eventually would have to come to an end when Hermione returned to Hogwarts. Bellatrix wasn't entirely sure what to do when that time came. She knew she wasn't all that good with change, and she'd adapted to the girls presence, hell she'd even liked the girls presence. Bellatrix wasn't all that good with friendships, or any form of relationships to be fair. But she'd managed to keep a small few, and Hermione had definitely joined that small group.

Meanwhile Hermione tossed and turned in her own room, unable to get comfortable not that she'd be able to sleep anyway, her mind was far to awake and far too focused on the woman occupying the other room. She hadn't planned to get so close to the witch, she hadn't planned to form some sort of bond with the witch, she hadn't planned to grow attracted to the witch and she certainly hadn't planned catching feelings for the witch. Everything was no longer clear, she once had a plan for her future, she'd mapped it all out, even had some ideas for who she'd be comfortable with spending her life with...but now, that entire plan went up in flames.

She'd entered treacherous water despite all warnings and now this is where she'd drowned.

Very short chapter I know 🙈 don't hate me too much xox