Sonnets and poems

Hermione walked happily beside Bellatrix with the little Raccoon on her shoulder as the trio entered the dining hall only to have all eyes on them. Bella frowns about to bite all their heads off when the girl beside her spoke.
"Good morning." She smiles taking her seat opposite Bellatrix who also took her seat but remained silent.
"Good Morning Hermione." Narcissa smiles,
"How did you sleep?"
"Very well thank you."
"And you Bella?" Narcissa turns her attention to her sister.
"Perfectly fine." She lied, " I slept like a baby all night long." She kept tossing and turning and each time she started to drift off she'd jump awake, she couldn't sleep a wink until early morning and that didn't last very long.

"Good, I'm glad you slept well." Narcissa smiles, hiding her suspicion. She could never tell with Bellatrix, she knew the woman could hide all her pain and emotion very well, she'd put on a front so everyone thinks she's fine whilst she crumbles behind her own walls, then there were times she'd let anyone in her path know how she feels and scare them half to death whilst in the proses. Her sister was indeed a complex character that even she couldn't understand.

"So what took you so long this morning?" Draco asks looking at his friend who was usually one of the first ones at the table.
"Hmm? Oh I was in the library and Bellatrix came in then she offered to help me find a book, long story short we ended up reading poetry" Hermione took a sip from her glass
"Well Bellatrix read and I just listened." She adds before glancing at Bella and smiles.
"Oh what poetry was it?" Narcissa asks intrigued. Her sister never was one who enjoyed reading to people, they fidgeted far too much for the ravenette and it would distract her then she'd find herself becoming annoyed and that was not fun.

"Well actually It was the collection of sonnets and poems by William Shakespeare."
Narcissa looks to her sister.
"William Shakespeare, you don't like sharing that book with anybody."
"No, I don't like sharing that book with people who don't appreciate. Hermione did." Bellatrix stated "Though it's not actually sharing, I read it out loud." She adds, turning her attention to the brunette.
"And Hermione did a very good job at remaining silent and still whilst I read, unlike someone else I know."
"I was 12." Narcissa rolls her eyes, of course Bella would go back to then.
"I did a better job at that age right Auntie?"
"As a matter of fact you did, though you did fall asleep half way through." Bella arches her brow at the boy.
"That's because your voice is so soothing." Draco smiles innocently at his aunt. Bella arches her brow, "Nice try love." she reaches for her drink as the boy dramatically sighed.

***

Hermione and Draco decided to go for a walk whilst Narcissa once again tried to convince her sister to attend a gathering with her and her friends.

The pair walked in comfortable silence through the forestry, both just enjoying the stroll and the company. The sun shown brightly in the clear blue sky, though very little light shone through the gaps in the trees it was just enough to highlight the dirt path. Besides the treading of footsteps along the dry muddy path nothing could be heard but the birds song amongst the trees, of course if you were to pay close attention and listened intently you would also hear that the forest is not just filled with songs of birds but rustles from tiny creatures in the nearby bush, followed by chitters and low growls.

The pair, though silent and watching were completely oblivious to all that surrounds them, if they were to stop, listen and open their eyes to see far more than what is simply in front of them, they would see the forest was very much alive and they were in fact surrounded by animals, from the tiny ants scurrying across the floor to the wild cat watching them from the distance and the prying eyes of the large kite perched up in the branch.

"I think my aunt really likes you." Draco said snapping Hermione out of her thoughts.
"What?"
"I think my aunt likes you."
"So everyone keeps telling me." The brunette replies, though her friend seemed troubled.
"That's a good thing though, right?"
"I guess..." he shrugs
"Draco, what's wrong with that?" Hermione stops in her tracks, catching the blondes attention.
"You wanted her to like me, you emphasised many times how important it was-"
"I know, it's just...she's taken to you a lot faster than we originally thought she would..."
"Am I missing something here?" Hermione folds her arms, not quite seeing the problem, first he wanted her to earn the woman's approval, now he doesn't!
"It's been 4 days and she's already reading to you, Bellatrix doesn't read to just anyone..."
The boy looked to his friend
"Just be careful with her, she's very sensitive and well...she gets attached..."
"Draco you're overthinking this, we just met she's probably nice to me because I'm your friend. And you make it sound as if I'm leaving." Hermione smiles rolling her eyes, though she couldn't help but wonder...

Narcissa pointed out the same thing...was it possible...?

***

It was almost time for the sun to say it's farewell as the moon would soon take its place in the big endless sky. Bellatrix lay on the grass eyes closed, resting, soaking up as much sun as she can before it finally sets, of course she had to be carful her skin burned easily, it being the colour of snow. Apollo lay asleep on her stomach, the little guy tired out after jumping through the tall grass in the field where the ravenette currently lay resting. She'd gotten out of attending Narcissa's silly little gathering, thank merlin. Then spent her reminder of the day reading in the shade under a large oak tree at the far end of the field before laying in the field soaking up the last hours of sunlight.