Teacups and books

Hermione entered the library and made her way towards the roaring fireplace to see the woman curled up in the settee book in hand.
"There you are." Bella smiles closing the book about to move.
"Oh no don't move!" Hermione said far too quickly and loudly, she swallows and clears her throat a smile gracing her lips once more.
"I'll bring it to you."
"Very bossy today Hermione." The woman said eyeing the young witch as she set everything up on the table.
"Sorry..."
"It's quite alright, I'm no saint. I tend to get a little bossy now and then."
Hermione laughed "Understatement of the year." She stopped when she realised what she said. She glanced at the woman, fearing she'd ruined the afternoon but the woman's face was unreadable. She remained silent, which was agonisingly painful for Hermione, she didn't like it one bit. She didn't know what to do or how to come back from that.

"I'll do well to stop it in the future." The woman said then turned back to the book and Hermione's heart sank. The window was looking pretty good to jump out of right now. She hadn't meant it like that, she loved the woman's bossy side.
"No, I didn't mean it like that. I mean you are bossy but I like that, you're an adorable bossy like it's cute when you get all-" Hermione stopped, her mouth ran away with her and now she realised she'd just called the woman adorable and cute.
Oh shit, Hermione mentally cursed herself as the woman's eyes met hers, a surprised yet equally confused expression sat upon the ravenettes face.

"You think I'm adorable?" She tilts her head to the side and Hermione's knees were buckling beneath her.
"Well yes, no I mean..." the witch sighs placing everything on the little coffee table and began pouring the tea.
"Yes...yes I think you're adorable." Hermione said avoiding the woman's gaze at all costs. A giggle however caught her attention. Hermione glanced at the woman who appeared to be amused at her words.
"I've never been associated with that word before. A first for everything I suppose." Hermione smiles, finding herself less likely to jump out of the window.
"Now, I hope you made the tea properly." She said, her attention moving towards the tea pot.
Bella smiles as the brunette handed her the correct tea cup. She however frowned when the witch approached her with the tea pot.

"I hope you don't intend to put the tea in before the milk."
"Oh, um I was going to..."
"Yes well don't, you're doing it wrong. A spot of milk goes in first that way I can determine the strength of the tea." Hermione was about to say something but instead she just smiled.
"I'll go get the milk."
"Wise choice."

***

Meanwhile in the large living room of Malfoy Manor, Draco came and sat beside his mother who busied herself with the news paper.
"Mother have you seen Hermione?"
The blonde woman closes the paper and glanced at her son.
"She's having tea with Bella."
"She's spends an awful lot of time with Auntie Bella." The boy said, leaning back into the settee. His mother arched her brow.
"What's wrong with that?"
"Nothing, I just don't want...you know..." the boy shrugs.
"No, I'm afraid I don't know." Narcissa turned to give the boy her full attention. She was curious why Draco seemed to dislike the thought of the two spending time together.

"I just don't want Aunt Bella getting attached, I mean what'll happen when she eventually leaves or goes back to school. You know how aunt Bella gets once she sets a routine. She'll get frustrated then upset...Hermione doesn't know what she's getting into." The boy sighs, he loved his aunt deeply, and he loved his best friend and he was worried.
Narcissa thought for a moment, she could see where her son was coming from. Her sister could be difficult to handle at times, but she really believed Hermione might just be what Bellatrix needed. She'd already managed to get her to go outside which is far more than any of them achieved not to mention she seemed to be interested in similar things as Bellatrix...
And then there was Hermione, merlin knows how she's feeling after having to obliviate her parents, maybe she needed something to distract her, a little routine to fall into and Bellatrix was just the person for that, no matter how spontaneous and manic she was through out the day her nightly routine was always the same.

And Bellatrix did like to mother people, no matter how much she denied it Narcissa knew before long Hermione Granger would be spoiled rotten, Bellatrix had done it to her, she'd done it to Draco she did it to Andy...and if she had her way the ravenette wouldn't stop.
Maybe Hermione needs some attention for a while, and besides if it ever got to much Narcissa would just step in like she had with the others.

"Well that's not for you to worry about Draco, they are both old enough to make their own decisions, you can't force them to stop spending time together. Besides I think it would be good for both of them."