Lucius' surprise

Hermione had gone ahead to meet the rest of the family in the dining room, Lucius hadn't stopped grinning since he sat down. Narcissa had asked a few times about his cheery mood but his lips were sealed, so he said and he couldn't share until everyone was here. Finally Draco had arrived and took his seat next To Hermione, followed by Bellatrix.

As soon as Hermione's eyes landed on the woman she chocked on her water earning a concerned glance from Narcissa and Lucius, a slap on the back from Draco and an arched brow from the very woman who caused it.
"Did anyone ever teach you how to drink water Hermione?" Bellatrix took her seat opposite the blushing brunette who quickly apologised for her coughing fit. Narcissa was about to tell Hermione there was no need to apologise when the woman beside her began chuckling.
All eyes fell to her, Apollo however was far more occupied with the pumpkin juice in the table.
"And what are you laughing at?" Narcissa quirks her brow.
"Oh nothing." Bella reaches for her tea, only to start giggling some more.
"Bella, what has gotten into you this morning?"
"Excuse me a moment." The ravenette stood back up and left the room. The occupants at the table glanced at one another until Lucius spoke up.
"Should one of us go check on her...and by one of us I mean you Narcissa dear." Lucius turned to his wife.
"I'll go if you want." Hermione rose to her feet.
"Oh I wouldn't ask you to do that."
"It's fine, I don't mind." The brunette was quite insistent, much to everyone's surprise.
"Well if you're sure..."
Hermione nods with a smile then quickly follows in the woman's steps. She existed the hall and glanced up and down the corridor in hopes to find which way the woman went, Apollo squeezed passed Hermione in the door before catching her attention, the little creature chittered as he lifted his little hand and indicated Hermione follow him before running off up the hall.

Hermione followed the little guy, not entirely sure what was going on and how the woman disappeared so quickly, Hermione wasn't long behind her at all.
"Looking for something dove?" The husky voice snapped Hermione out of her thoughts, and when she turned around to see the woman leaning against one of the knights armours Hermione's mouth suddenly became very dry.

The slight opening that was in her long midnight coloured dress opened further as she leaned her upper half against the armour. Her perfectly smooth silky porcelain legs on display. Hermione found it difficult not to stare when she wore the knee length dresses, but now, something about this dress made it a whole lot harder. It might of been how it clung exquisitely to her curves, or how the only parts of skin it revealed was her hands because the sleeves trailed all down her arms. Her head, though the dress did have a very generous neckline that teased Hermione by revealing just the top of her porcelain breasts, then there was the long split up her right leg.

"Are you alright Hermione? You're looking very red..." the woman furrowed her brows, concern rotten all over her face.
"Is it hot in here or what?" The brunette blushed, suddenly finding her self to be roasting. She unzipped her jacket and took it off.
"No, as a matter of fact I found it to be a tad on the cold side." The enchantress moved towards the brunette, and brought her slender hand to the girls temple.
"You are quite warm Hermione, are you feeling okay? Do you feel sick or anything?"
Hermione swallows, this really didn't help, the woman being so close, concern laced in this big eyes of hers, her hand still lingering on her head.
"No...I'm...I'm fine, must be the running up the hall. I'm so unfit lately."
Bellatrix quirked her brow
"That was a terrible lie, and I really don't appreciate it. I'm merely trying to help."
"Why did you leave the hall?" Hermione deflected the current conversation in hopes the woman would drop it.
The witch smiled,
"Fine, keep your secrets. I have mine too." And with that the woman turned on her heel and made her way back down the hallway. To say Hermione was confused would be the understatement of the year.

Back at the dining hall, Hermione slowly took her seat opposite the smiling woman.
"Everything okay ladies?" Lucius asked, glancing between the pair.
"Everything is perfectly fine Lucy, now if I'm not mistaken there is something you wanted to tell us." She glanced at the clearly excited man.
He daren't question how she knew, she always knew.
"As a matter of fact I do, I was going to wait until we ate our breakfast, but it's been long enough." The man couldn't quite contain his smile.
"I got us tickets for the quidditch game this weekend."
"The the Appleby arrows vs the Holyhead harpies!" Draco said far to excitedly.
"That's the one." Lucius smiled proudly. Due to his line of work he wasn't able to spend much time with his son growing up, and aims to spend as much time with him now as he can, and the quidditch game was the perfect opportunity to have more family time.
"Don't look so disappointed Hermione, there's a ticket for you too." Lucius couldn't contain the grin on his face, as if he'd leave her out, she's apart of the family now.

"Really?"Hermiones eyes lit up, she hadn't expected to be invited, she figured it was another one of those father son bonding times, and a small part of her was gutted, she did love a good quidditch game.
"Of course, as a matter of fact I've got tickets for everyone." He smiles then directs his attention to the ravenette who dabbed a tissue at Apollos messy face.
"That includes you Bella." The ravenette instantly stopped what she was doing and looked directly at the blonde.
"That wasn't necessary."
"You are a member of the family Bells, a large part of it."
"Thank you Lucius, but you needn't of done that, besides I'd only dampen the experience. My knowledge as you well know, regarding the game is quite poor. But thank you none the less."
"Oh Bella don't use that excuse, I know nothing and I'm going. Please it'll be fun." Narcissa pleads with her sister.
"Yeah come on auntie, it's been far too long since we all went out as a family."
"Yes and do you recall what happened the last time we did? My presence unease's people, I won't allow that to ruin your day"
"The only thing that'll ruin the day is if you don't come."Lucius joined in, both wife and son nodding in agreement. Bellatrix sighed evidently defeated.
"Alright you win." The trio grinned, clearly delighted with themselves, not that Hermione could deny she's happy the woman was going, in fact she was delighted the dark witch had finally agreed.

***

Later that evening when Hermione made her way to Bella's room with milk in hand, she entered to see the woman nowhere in sight. The brunette frowned, that's when she heard noises coming from the bathroom. Just as Hermione set the glass on the bedside table the woman opened the bathroom door and froze in the door way.
"I didn't hear you knock." Hermione swallowed, that's because she didn't knock. She'd gotten so comfortable with the dark haired witch that knocking the door just now didn't even register with her.
"I er...didn't...I'm sorry, it slipped my mind" the woman held up her hand before the brunette went off into a grovelling fit.
"No matter, don't threat. I merely thought I was going deaf." The ravenette smiles, leaning against the door frame. Hermione's eyes couldn't quite help it when they ran over the woman's body, and her heart almost stopped when she saw the woman was wearing an almost see through red lace chemise, adorned with her long lace feathery robe.

"Hermione dear, is everything alright." The woman instantly approached the frozen girl, concern all over her beautiful face. Hermione couldn't even bring herself to nod. She's seen the woman in some...temperature increasing clothing before but this one, this one has to top them all. Gryffindor colours adorned her lusciously milky skin, her ample bosoms threatening to spill from the offending laced cage at any given moment and the robe lay open, revealing the soft toned legs of pure white snow. This was it, this was how Hermione died. Surrounded by a cruel enchantress who taunts Hermione with her perfectness and still remains oblivious to it all.

Yes, this was where she'd die, right here in the bedroom of Bellatrix Black.