Chapter Seven

Border

Weeks passed and I've been busy training from physical to combat. I can feel that I'm progressing little by little. Calloway only lasted three days from our training. Finally, Mr. Dorath was now the one who's training me. I'm glad it lasted just days. The girl, Zeniya Surrey always showed up whenever the training is over. I don't see any problem from it. It just that, I can't clarify what's bugging in me.

I close the book and put it aside. I ruffled my hair as I get another book from the table. I'm studying in advance for future preference. A movement occur when another book fell causing it to sprawled on the floor.

"Sorry." Lunarex murmured.

She fetch the book and continued reading. Ang katabi naman niya ay abala sa pagbabasa. Ever since that incident happened, me and Lunarex came along together. She wanted to keep an eye on me incase I'll slip my mouth out. And, I also shared the information towards Lupitha. She was shocked when she heard it. Kaya napasama sa'min si Lunarex. She's still the aloof person I knew but she manage to get along with us.

It's Saturday and we're in the library to study. The weapons was now on the rifle and other upgrade weapons. Ang sabi ni Ms. Spring ay magsisimula na kami sa  since tapos na kami sa mga hand guns. But as of now we're going to focus on the current topics.

"Diba ngayong biyernes ang guarding the borders?" biglang tanong ni Lupitha.

Nag-angat ako ng tingin sa kanya upang siya'y sagutin pero naunahan na ako ni Lunarex.

"Yep, lalabas tayo sa academy." ani Lunarex.

I wonder how far is the border extend this academy? Is it near the forest? The academy is located on the high mountains that I bet the border line is just below this mountain.

I roam my eyes around. It has a lot of students in the library. They're silently reading as if we're on a death ceremony. I noticed second and third year students based on their uniform, pine green and burgundy red. The fourth years uniform are probably colored graphite gray while the first year's uniforms is navy blue. Nasa taas ang floor ng mga higher year levels. Isa rin sa natutunan ko sa takbo ng academy. The cafeteria and the rooms are seperated according to it's year levels but there's only one main library. It's convenience for us first year because the main library happens to be on our floor. On the other hand, the training rooms and grounds are equally shared by all year levels.

I resume to read the book in my hands. While reading, I discovered that there's a hidden deduction of scores in the training. It's already expected but it still pique my interest. There's a chance to be an excel student without experiencing the advance training if you work harder. Only sagacious can surmount this possibility.

"Hey, about this spy we're talking about weeks ago. Have you already been suspecting someone?" Lupitha suddenly interrupted.

Both Lunarex and I froze. My mind haven't suspected anyone yet. I shook my head and face Lunarex. She frowned while looking at the two of us.

"None." she said.

Lumipas ang ilang oras ay natapos kaagad kami sa library. I have nothing planned after that. Si Lunarex ay babalik sa dorm upang matulog habang si Lupitha ay may planong pumunta sa lab. Since they're having some time alone. I must dally somewhere else too.

Sa naisip ay napagdesisyunan kong pumunta sa training room. Maybe I could bump into Cris or his friends. As I went down on the stairs, I graze Lew who's walking the opposite direction to me. Hindi ko alam kong anong sasabihin ko. He's a bit brooding kind of a person who doesn't like to hang around people that much.