'Captured'

Holy shit-
When did this get to so many reads. Nvm that why is it only my vigilante Izu fics that get popular when I put the least effort into them? Sigh. Anyways on with this

Third person POV

Aizawa walked up to the front door of his apartment after a long night of patrol. The man was just about ready to pass out from exhaustion, so he shoved the door open as soon as it was unlocked.

Only did he realise his mistake when he saw a geenette and purple haired boy stood at the end of the hallway, smirking.

"... Shit."

POOF

Mic sat on the couch while Aizawa was on the floor infront of him. The voice hero was picking purple and green glitter from the hobo's hair.

"Wow they really got you good Sho!"

All he got in response was a groan, followed by a snicker from the corner of the room.

"Hey Eraser-chan! What will your students think if they saw you covered in glitter?!"

"They won't think anything, because I don't have any students"

"Ohhh? Why's that? We're you too hard on the poor kids?"

"You're younger than them. Anyway you sure are making yourself at home."

"That was part of the deal!"

Mic and Shinso just stood by watching as the two bickered back and forth.

This is probably confusing, so let me explain!

It's been a week since Aizawa found Izuku.

Izuku has been staying with Aizawa and Shinso- Mic basically lives with them as he visits 24/7. Izuku is still allowed to patrol, so long as he has Aizawa with him. That's Aizawas rules, he hasn't met Nezu yet. It's currently a year until the exam. Idk if that lines up with the tl here but deal with it.

Izuku pulled out his personal phone and opened the UA teachers gc. He has another one- a flip phone he uses to call the police when doing his vigilante work.

Ua Staff Chat

System: Mysterious is online

(Just a refresher on the names, this is more for me so I don't have to look back chapters every minute)

System: Present Mic changed their name to Cockatoo

System: Kinky~ changed Eraserhead's name to Dadzawa

System: Cockatoo changed Midnight's name to Kinky~

System: Cockatoo changed Nezu's name to Evil Rat Genius

System: Cockatoo changed Ectoplasm's name to Pirate

System: Cockatoo changed Power Loader's name to Literal Drill

System: Cockatoo changed Cementoss' name to Wall

System: Cockatoo changed Lunch Rush's name to Master Chef

System: Cockatoo changed Hound Dog's name to Problem Solver

System: Cockatoo changed Snipe's name to Yee-haw🤠

System: Cockatoo changed Thirteen's name to Endless Void

System: Cockatoo changed Recovery Girl's name to Party Healer

Mysterious: Hello!

Evil Rat Genius: Why hello there, mystery. Right on time actually, I have an idea about your identity.