Aftermath of their Vigilate-ism :)

Okay... I have to admit, I've been slacking. But I'm not gonna let myself lose interest in this fic, so here we go!

Not an mha pic, but charmy is adorable

Also I'm listening to ^ this playlist while I write, you should listen to it! Makes me really happy everytime :)

'Thoughts'

Izuku was pacing around their room, but he went and sat on his bed.

'What the fuck did you do'

'Oops?'

Before he could think further, there was a knock on the door. He got up and opened it, smiling sheepishly at Aizawa.

"Heyyy Dadzawa?"

"Don't Dadzawa me, explain."

"Do I reallllyyyy have to?"

"You saved 10 people in one night, and sent 30 to the hospital"

"That was necessary, they were attacking innocents"

"I know that, I mean why were you out in the first place?"

Izuku sighed and turned around, going to lay on his bed. Aizawa followed, closing the door behind himself, and sitting backwards on the desk chair.

(Like, the back of the chair was infront of him and he was leaning on it?)

"So? Why?"

"I- that is a very good question!"

The older just looked at him confused, and Izuku realised he needed a really, really good lie to get out of this.

"I know I said I wouldn't! Actually, did I? I don't remember. The disappointed look you're giving me says I did. Anyway, you don't get it. Maybe you do. I don't know. But it's like- like therapy? But better. It helps take my mind off things, and makes me feel like I'm actually doing something good you know?"

Aizawa just sighed.

"You're not in trouble, you don't need to be so nervous. I'm not mad, or disappointed, but you should talk to Yama. He's worried about you."

Izuku shot up in his bed.

"Oh shit he's probably so mad at me. Thanks Aizawa!"

And he ran out of the room to find Mic. Or he tried, but soon gave up and started walking when he realised how sore his body was.

'This day is going ot be great.'

When he found Mic, the man was in the kitchen, elbows on the counter and head on his hands.

Izuku approached with a small, sheepish smile on his face.

"Heyyy dad..."

Mic looked up, and immediately pulled Izuku into a hug. Well, less immediately- abit slower so that Izuku could see what he was going to do and have time to push him away if they wanted to.

"Oh my god, what the hell Izuku? You scared the shit out of me!"

"I- what? I'm not in trouble?"

The blonde pulled back a little and looked into the greenette's eyes.

"No. I just wish you'd told me! I didn't know what to do when you weren't in your room, I thought you- you'd left"

Izuku realised the weight of the situation and pulled Mic into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to- I really didn't. It won't happen again"

'Maybe.'

They stayed like that for a while, until Hitoshi walked into the kitchen looking tired as fuck and pulled Izuku into a hug. He put his head into Izuku's shoulder and muttered.