New additions to the Group Chat

LOOK AT THEM I LOVE THEM SM-
UGH SHIGGY IS ADORABLE

This is just filler nothing too important happens until near the end

...

A few hours later Izuku arrived home. It was midnight- the meeting had run longer than expected.

He expected everyone to be asleep.

What he didn't expect was to see Aizawa and Hitoshi on the sofa watching Disney movies.

He grinned and went to his room, grabbing something before walking up behind the sofa silently.

Carefully, he placed the thing he grabbed behind Aizawa, who was leaning forward to grab some of the popcorn that was on the coffee table.

"BOO"

Aizawa sat straight up, hitting the thing that Izuku placed behind it. The thing in question made a loud 'BANG' and exploded, covering Aizawa in glitter.

Hitoshi, who was half asleep just a second ago, sat up laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god- dad you should have seen your face!"

Aizawa turned around to glare at Izuku. Normally he'd get ready to attack. But who other than Izuku would glitter bomb him? He groaned

"Damnit kid. Now I have to shower before I can go to sleep"

"Should have thought about that before leaving yourself so unguarded! I made a hug racket getting from the door to here and you still didn't notice!"

The here just rolled his eyes and stood up, walking to the bathroom. Miraculously, there wasn't any glitter on the sofa so Izuku went and sat where they were sat before.

"Hey Toshi"

Hitoshi smiled.

"Hi. How'd whatever you were doing go?"

"It was good! Crispy was annoying though"

Izuku pouted and Hitoshi laughed.

"When is he not?"

Before they could continue their very interesting conversation, Mic walked down the stairs rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Morning kiddos!"

Izuku and Hitoshi looked at eachother briefly before nodding and running around, acting franctic.

"OH MY GOD WE'RE SO LATE!"

"TOSHI THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU DIDNT SET THE ALARM!"

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT? YOURE THE ONE WHO CLUNG ONTO ME, I COULDNT REACH THE ALARM!"

The two stopped shouting when Mic was running around, hurrying to get changed. They went back to the sofa and cuddled, pretending nothing happened.

Mic walked up to the sofa, out of breath and in his hero costume.

"ALRIGHTY GET UP ITS TIME TO G-"