Theirs, love muffins and hawks

The sun was setting as three teenagers jumped across rooftops. Well, one of them was sliding on ice but that's irrelevant.

"You know, this feels really dangerous"

"Oh yeah, it is Sho-chan! But it's fine, if we die we die!"

The dual-haired boy just looked at the greenette in disbelief before turning his focus back to not falling. He stayed slightly behind the other two so he could see where they were going.

Suddenly they stopped and Shoto almost crashed into them.

"What the fuck I almost hit you"

"Why did we stop love?"

Izuku just ignored them and jumped off the building they were on.

"Holy shit!"

The poor boy didn't know that jumping off buildings was Izuku's pass time.

Hitoshi just sighed and begun to scale down the building wall.

"Well? You coming stiff?"

Shoto grumbled something about showing him who's a stiff before making an ice slide and sliding into the alley.

"So mystery, is this where you rape me and murder me?"

Izuku looked to Shoto with a shocked face

"How did you know?"

Shoto visibly paled and tensed up, until he heard laughter behind him.

"Chill, they didn't mean it. They would have told me before if we were going to kill you"

The way that was said so casually sent shivers down Shoto's spine, but he chose to ignore it in favour of asking a question.

"What in the flying fuck are we doing in a random alley if it isn't to murder me?"

"Good question stiff, I'm also wondering"

"You know Toshi, that stiff nickname is going to give me so many opportunities for a sexual joke. Anyway, just shhh and follow me"

Shoto chocked on his invisible soba but Hitoshi just roller his eyes and followed Izuku who led them to a door near the end of the alley, which he knocked on three times.

A voice was heard from the other side of the door.

"Get the fuck out of here before I call handyman on your ass"

"Hello to you too burns!"

The door swung open to reveal a tall man with raven hair and purple scars.

"The hell are you doing here kid? I thought you were in with the heroes now?"

"Aw- that's no excuse for me to leave you guys!"

"Uh- yeah it is, but whatever floats your boat"

The man looked to Hitoshi, then Shoto. His eyes widened a little when he saw Shoto, but he soon regained his uninterested face.

"You know Shiggy is going to kill you if they snitch"

"Woah crispy, I'm a lot of things but I'm not a snitch"

Izuku snorted and a laugh could be heard from inside after Hitoshi said that

"Toshi- I- crispy"

"Shut up! It's not even that funny. Who the fuck does this kid think he is?!"

"No, who do you think you are staples?"

"I'm someone who could kill you and easily ge-"

His speech abruptly cut off. This just made Izuku laugh more. Shoto just stood there with a bored look.