The plan

I stg the start of every chapter is going to be me simping-

But l o o k at him ?!

Anyway dw dw I am planning all mights ultimate demise, but I'm trying to make it as satisfying as possible!

Third person POV

After the quirk apprehension test, Aizawa retreated to a sleeping bag under his podium thing, leaving 1-A to do whatever the fuck they wanted to.

The pink skinned girl suggested they do introductions. Everyone's was fairly normal. Until Izuku's.

They walked up to the front of the class and sat on the teachers podium.

"Yo! Call me mystery. He/they pronouns. No- I am not single so stop checking me out dwarf. My quirk is a secret for now"

Mineta stood up to defend himself.

"You have a nice body though! Come on- just let me hit it!"

Izuku walked over and bent down to his level, whispering in his ear.

"If you even try to touch me I will beat your ass so hard you'll never even think about looking at me again"

He stood up casually as if nothing happened and walked back to the front, leaving Mineta frozen in fear.

"So, any questions?"

Kirishima put his hand up

"Why do you use an alias?"

"Good question! Next?"

Bakugou raised his hand.

"Yes, Kacchan?"

"Where the fuck were you?"

Hitoshi and Shoto looked confused and were ready to interfere, but figured it wasn't any of their business. Izuku leaned back over the podium and looked at Aizawa.

"Eraser-chan! Can I take a walk?"

"Sigh. Stay on campus problem child."

Izuku just stood up and walked out, grabbing Bakugou on the way.

He started navigating through the halls, with Bakugou following behind him.

"Oi, Izuku. What happened?"

"You want the short version or the long version?"

"Considering Aizawa-sensei will shout if we're late back, the short version?"

"Hmm ok! Well- I got thrown out when I was 4, Aki took me in, then became a vigilante and died. I became a vigilante and kept that up until last year when Mic adopted me! I think that covers it!"

Bakugou just stared, eyes wide.

"Woah. You really went through it, huh?"

Izuku laughed a little.

"Yeah. So? What about you? What happened to you?"

"Not a lot. Just lived a normal life"

"I mean mentally, dipshit. Why are you so angry around others?"

"I'm not really angry"

"Then why the fuck do you yell at everyone?"

"Nope. Nope nope nope. I am not talking to you about my trauma after knowing you for a total of 10 minutes."

Izuku laughed again and turned around to face him.

"Come on, whats with it? Your so calm around me but then literally explode everyone else"