Kicking robot ass.

The gate opened.

Izuku and Hitoshi rushed forward, immediately heading off of the Main Street and ducking down an alley way. They heard shouts of 'that isn't fair' but paid no mind to them.

"Hey Toshi, think you can manage climbing a building?"

What he got in return was a smirk.

"You do know who my dad is right?"

Izuku began climbing up a tall building that was infront of them, and Hitoshi followed at a slower pace. By the time he was up Izuku had pulled out a laptop and started typing

"Now where the fuck did you get that from?"

The boy just threw the information flyer from Mic's speech at him.

"Here. It tells us the locations of 4 different laptops around the site. Nezu added it to make sure hackers had a chance, but everyone was listening to dad instead of actually reading the manual!"

"So? What's the plan?"

"Well I could hack into the system and shut down all of the robots, but this laptop would go into overdrive as I wouldn't be able to single out the robots in this city. Sho-chan needs a chance to get some points too, so turning them all off isn't an option!"

".. right, because being able to shut down hundreds of robots in a few minutes is normal."

"Yeah? Anyway, I've hacked into UAs system and found the information for the robots tracking devices. Here, the red dots are the robots. Anddddd- now this info is on my phone!"

"So we just go attack them and hope we get enough?"

"Yep! This was we don't waste time looking for them. Come on, let's go!"

Izuku closed the laptop and threw it off the roof before running off the edge of the building, dropping down onto a smaller one.

"He is so hot sometimes and he doesn't even notice it.."

Hitoshi followed soon after.

A few contestants watched in awe as Izuku and Hitoshi took down another robot.

"Alright! That's 80 points, so 40 each!"

"Duck!"

Hitoshi shouted that and immediately began running, knowing Izuku would know what he meant.

Izuku only hesitated for a split second before rolling, just as a robot swung at where his head was just a second before.

"Phew! That was close!"

He put all his weight onto his left foot, using the momentum to swing his right leg around and kick the robot hard in the side. At the same time, Hitoshi jumped up behind the robot and kicked its head in the opposite direction. The force of both blows blew the head straight off the body.

"Damnit green, you need to pay more attention"

The two set of running, straight to the next robot.

"Green?"

"Mystery is too long, and I'm not about to shout your name infront of everyone here"

"You got a point. I should pick a hero name soon.. scrap the green, just call me Deku. Only for this exam, after this I never want to hear that name again"

"Deku? Why would you want to be called useless"

Izuku gritted his teeth as he was running.

"I don't. It's just convenient, and not something I'll be forgetting. But right now we have things more important than my trauma to worry about. Like the robot that's about to knock you off this roof!"