2 Truths and a Lie

Bakugou groaned and tilted his head to the sky, thinking.

Sure, he suggested the game, but that didn't mean he had any ideas.

Midnight walked over in a bikini that was barely coving anything, swaying her hips with a huge smile on her face.

"What's up guys? Sorry I'm late!"

Mineta literally passed out, but nobody paid any mind to him.

Aizawa grumbled something about her being a slut and threw his spare jumper at her.

"Cover up Kayama"

She pouted at him.

"Whyyy? I'm an adult! And I'm older, don't tell me what to do!"

God, Aizawa hated himself for what he was about to say.

"I don't want to see the person I look at as my sister wearing... that"

Nemuri gasped and pulled on the jumper, a huge smile on her face.

"Alright! What are we doing? Seven minutes in heaven? Spin the bottle? Never have I ever?"

Izuku shook his head.

"Two truths and a lie.. never have I ever is a good one though"

"Ooh~ a way to know everyone's dirty secrets! Can I go first"

Bakugou made a 'Tch' sound and acted like he didn't care, but really he was grateful. Saved him the embarrassment of going first.

"Nice! Okay- so guess which is the lie! 1. I've never been in a romantic relationship, 2. At one point I wanted to be fucked by Enji, or 3. When I first saw Shouta I wanted to be fucked by him"

A few gasps were heard, and Mina put her hands around her mouth, shouting out

"Scandalous!"

Nemuri smirked, enjoying the attention.

"So, dear students, which is the lie? Actually let's make it easier! Hands up if you think 1 is the lie!"

The majority of hands went up, and Nemuri had to hide back a chuckle.

"Okay! Hands up for 2!"

Mic was quick to put his hand up. Aizawa looked at him with a raised eyebrow

"You really think she wanted to fuck me?"

"Sho, everyone wanted to fuck you"

Nemuri couldn't hold it back as she started laughing, but quickly regained herself and said

"Hands up if you think 3 was the lie"

Aizawa put his hand up along with Izuku.

They waited in suspense for a minute...

Until...

"2 was the lie! I wanted to fuck Enji.. if you catch my drift"

Mina wolf whistled causing Midnight to chuckle and sit down.

She turned to the person to her left. Aizawa.

"Oh fuck no. I'm not sharing my secrets with children."

A collection of "we aren't children" was heard. Aizawa thought he heard a "I'll kill you, you fucking hobo" in there too, but he decided to ignore it.

Mic smirked at Aizawa with a dangerous look on his face.

"Sho. if you don't do it, I'll do it for you. And you know I won't hesitate to tell them about how you like when I-"

Aizawa put a hand over Mic's mouth, silencing him. He shot a glare to all the students that were laughing.